Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tires
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lcottrell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

Well I have finally had enough of flat tires due to the tire spinning against the tube. I am using 800x6 tires on my Firestar. It would be nice to be able to run them with low tire pressure to absorb some of the rough country that I sometime land in. The problem of course is the tire spins and severs the valve stem. Not sure if you have priced tubes lately but they are about $56. each. 

I was toying with the idea of going flying, but discovered that I had a flat- again. (last one was two years ago, but its still too darned soon.) I was lucky in that I had a spare tube. I had to first modify my floor jack so that I could even lift the plane. I replaced the round cup with a 1.5 X 1.5 X10 inch piece of square tubing. I should have already done that, so I couldn't complain too much. This way I can stick the end of the axle inside the tubing and securely jack up the plane.
When I took it apart it was as I had guessed, the valve stem was ripped off the tube. I think I have the Azusa rims, but the hole for the valve stem seems to be in the wrong place and one cannot access the valve stem while it is on the plane, since it requires that you use some sort of a tool to bend the 90 degree stem to a point that you can get to it with an air hose. The entire thing is guaranteed to make a Saint cranky.
The only "light" part of the tire change occurred as I was screwing the two halves of the rims together. I was concerned that I might pinch the tube against the halves. I got the tire mounted and using a box end wrench to twist the valve stem so that I could put some air in it. I was bracing it against my vise to apply enough pressure. I put some air in it and when I stopped I could hear it hissing. I moved the tire and it quit? I put some more air in it and again it started hissing. I stopped and stood the tire up, and it quit again. In confusion I turned it up and found that I also had a can of WD 40 on the other side that was a lot emptier than when I started. The bench won't rust anyway.
I called John Hauck to see what he knew about using screws to secure the tire to the rim. With a bit of internet search he found this site.
http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS-Performance-Products/JEGS-Wheel-Rim-to-Tire-Screw-Kit/756883/10002/-1

I ordered them. Not sure if anyone else could benefit from my experience or not, but there isn't anything else going on. I intend to put 6 in each side of the rims, and run about 4 lbs of air. John checked to see if he could find similar type screws, and the best he could do was about $1.29 each for stainless steel screws, so the price from JEGS was not all that bad.

Have a great and safe New Year,
Larry  

--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

byoungplumbing(at)gmail.c

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

I've heard this but have no further information....
Once you set the tires on the rims,  you can let the air out of the tires,  brush in some contact cement between the tire and rim, then put air back in the tire.  Let the glue dry and install...  To remove drip in some MEK to soften and clean up the glue.…
Anyone heard about this or have any more information on how it works?
Boyd young
On Dec 30, 2015 8:04 PM, "Larry Cottrell" <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Well I have finally had enough of flat tires due to the tire spinning against the tube. I am using 800x6 tires on my Firestar. It would be nice to be able to run them with low tire pressure to absorb some of the rough country that I sometime land in. The problem of course is the tire spins and severs the valve stem. Not sure if you have priced tubes lately but they are about $56. each. 

I was toying with the idea of going flying, but discovered that I had a flat- again. (last one was two years ago, but its still too darned soon.) I was lucky in that I had a spare tube. I had to first modify my floor jack so that I could even lift the plane. I replaced the round cup with a 1.5 X 1.5 X10 inch piece of square tubing. I should have already done that, so I couldn't complain too much. This way I can stick the end of the axle inside the tubing and securely jack up the plane.
When I took it apart it was as I had guessed, the valve stem was ripped off the tube. I think I have the Azusa rims, but the hole for the valve stem seems to be in the wrong place and one cannot access the valve stem while it is on the plane, since it requires that you use some sort of a tool to bend the 90 degree stem to a point that you can get to it with an air hose. The entire thing is guaranteed to make a Saint cranky.
The only "light" part of the tire change occurred as I was screwing the two halves of the rims together. I was concerned that I might pinch the tube against the halves. I got the tire mounted and using a box end wrench to twist the valve stem so that I could put some air in it. I was bracing it against my vise to apply enough pressure. I put some air in it and when I stopped I could hear it hissing. I moved the tire and it quit? I put some more air in it and again it started hissing. I stopped and stood the tire up, and it quit again. In confusion I turned it up and found that I also had a can of WD 40 on the other side that was a lot emptier than when I started. The bench won't rust anyway.
I called John Hauck to see what he knew about using screws to secure the tire to the rim. With a bit of internet search he found this site.
http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS-Performance-Products/JEGS-Wheel-Rim-to-Tire-Screw-Kit/756883/10002/-1

I ordered them. Not sure if anyone else could benefit from my experience or not, but there isn't anything else going on. I intend to put 6 in each side of the rims, and run about 4 lbs of air. John checked to see if he could find similar type screws, and the best he could do was about $1.29 each for stainless steel screws, so the price from JEGS was not all that bad.

Larry  

--

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

On 12/30/2015 9:01 PM, Larry Cottrell wrote:
Quote:
Well I have finally had enough of flat tires due to the tire spinning
against the tube. I am using 800x6 tires on my Firestar. It would be
nice to be able to run them with low tire pressure to absorb some of
the rough country that I sometime land in. The problem of course is
the tire spins and severs the valve stem. Not sure if you have priced
tubes lately but they are about $56. each.

I was toying with the idea of going flying, but discovered that I had
a flat- again. (last one was two years ago, but its still too darned
soon.) I was lucky in that I had a spare tube. I had to first modify
my floor jack so that I could even lift the plane. I replaced the
round cup with a 1.5 X 1.5 X10 inch piece of square tubing. I should
have already done that, so I couldn't complain too much. This way I
can stick the end of the axle inside the tubing and securely jack up
the plane.

When I took it apart it was as I had guessed, the valve stem was
ripped off the tube. I think I have the Azusa rims, but the hole for
the valve stem seems to be in the wrong place and one cannot access
the valve stem while it is on the plane, since it requires that you
use some sort of a tool to bend the 90 degree stem to a point that you
can get to it with an air hose. The entire thing is guaranteed to make
a Saint cranky.

The only "light" part of the tire change occurred as I was screwing
the two halves of the rims together. I was concerned that I might
pinch the tube against the halves. I got the tire mounted and using a
box end wrench to twist the valve stem so that I could put some air in
it. I was bracing it against my vise to apply enough pressure. I put
some air in it and when I stopped I could hear it hissing. I moved the
tire and it quit? I put some more air in it and again it started
hissing. I stopped and stood the tire up, and it quit again. In
confusion I turned it up and found that I also had a can of WD 40 on
the other side that was a lot emptier than when I started. The bench
won't rust anyway.

I called John Hauck to see what he knew about using screws to secure
the tire to the rim. With a bit of internet search he found this site.

I ordered them. Not sure if anyone else could benefit from my
experience or not, but there isn't anything else going on. I intend to
put 6 in each side of the rims, and run about 4 lbs of air. John
checked to see if he could find similar type screws, and the best he
could do was about $1.29 each for stainless steel screws, so the price
from JEGS was not all that bad.
Larry
Ouch!

https://www.boltdepot.com/Sheet_metal_screws_Slotted_hex_washer_head_Stainless_steel_18-8_14.aspx

stuart(at)harnerfarm.net

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

Larry,

One would think that screws in a tire are something to be avoided, right? J

Anyway, you might want to try some tire bead sealer. I have never used it but have cleaned it off of rims where it had been applied and it seemed to stick to the rim quite tightly.

Although it is intended as a sealer and not a glue, it has some glue like qualities and may just add enough friction between the tire and rim to solve your problem without putting holes in the rims.

Bead sealer should be available at your local automotive store or easily found online.

BTW, a 800 X 6 tube for a garden tractor is about $20.  Don’t know if they will work with your rims, but might be worth checking out.

Good Luck,

Stuart

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Larry Cottrell
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 9:02 PM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: tires

Larry

--

Watkinsdw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Hi, Larry,
For what it's worth, I decided to switch to tubeless. I called Matco, who made my wheels, and ordered a "Tubeless kit." It consists of a large "O" ring that gets squeezed between the halves when you torque the bolts down, and of course, a new valve stem. Works great on my Kolb.

byoungplumbing(at)gmail.c

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

The o ring should not be squeezed between the halves...  Put the oring on 1 side, bolt the halves together,, then slide the o ring into the V between the halves...    It seals better if you put some silicone grease on the o ring
Boyd On Dec 31, 2015 7:28 AM, "Watkinsdw" <david.watkins0(at)gmail.com (david.watkins0(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Watkinsdw" <david.watkins0(at)gmail.com (david.watkins0(at)gmail.com)>

Hi, Larry,
For what it's worth, I decided to switch to tubeless. I called Matco, who made my wheels, and ordered a "Tubeless kit." It consists of a large "O" ring that gets squeezed between the halves when you torque the bolts down, and of course, a new valve stem. Works great on my Kolb.

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=451558#451558

===========
br> fts!)
r> > w.buildersbooks.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.buildersbooks.com
rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
===========
-List" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
FORUMS -
eferrer" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com
===========
b Site -
===========

Leland.Lam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

I grew up riding Dirt Bikes and to solve the problem of tires tearing off the valve stem they use Rim Locks. Most Dirt Bikes run about 12-16psi and
a RIM lock device is the most economical way to keep the 55hp motors from shredding the inner tube. I doubt if you can find rim locks for our Kolb sized rims but these can be fabricated easily.

Another solution might be the use of " TIRE BALLS" and no inner tube at all.
They make specific sized balls for almost any sized tire. These are used often in long cross country off road races where the terrain is very rugged. I see guys use tennis balls and all kinds of crazy things that hold up to extreme abuse. A quick search on line and I think you will get many ideas.

Down side is these both add a few pounds to your aircraft.

Good Luck

tireballs.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  62.13 KB
 Viewed:  22597 Time(s)

tireballs.JPG

Rim Lock.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.78 KB
 Viewed:  22597 Time(s)

Rim Lock.jpg

Rex Rodebush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

I used the "green slime" sealer between the tire and rim and have had no problems yet. (Have about 100 landings on pavement).

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Well I have been selling my tires and wheels that are tubeless for over 7 years, I have never had any returns or complaints and Brian Melbourne has them on his Firestar he told me that since he put tires and wheels that I sell on his Kolb he can Land just about anywhere. Tires and wheels that will fit a black max, Tracy O'Brien, Hegar Brakes systems and more.

http://youtu.be/ysZBXy-pDzI

I have them in stock now

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  340.04 KB
 Viewed:  22503 Time(s)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  430.27 KB

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  361.76 KB

image.jpeg

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Oh by the way I mount the tires on to the Wheels and they are ready to mount on your plane.they weigh less then factory wheels with the Carlisle turf glides on them.

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  298.56 KB
 Viewed:  22500 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Here you can see the weight and that is with the wheel hub on it... This wheel is 8 inches in diameter and 9 inches wide however most people purchase wheels that are 7 inches wide

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.69 KB
 Viewed:  22495 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Somebody on the list sent me a PM wanting to know approximate cost and what would they have to do to install these on a Mark III. There's different options for example of whether or not you want hand control stick master cylinder, or do you want differential Heel and Toe Brakes. Also single or dual puck calipers... Sometimes you can use master cylinders from other companies.

Here is a picture of a set up that I sold last month and the customer already had his master cylinders.. Several months ago a Canadian gentleman put some dual puck brakes on a Kitfox and he says it will stop on a dime. He used his own master cylinders

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.87 KB
 Viewed:  22472 Time(s)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.6 KB
 Viewed:  22472 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Somebody on the list sent me a PM wanting to know approximate cost and what would they have to do to install these on a Mark III. There's different options for example of whether or not you want hand control stick master cylinder, or do you want differential Heel and Toe Brakes. Also single or dual puck calipers... Sometimes you can use master cylinders from other companies.

Here is a picture of a set up that I sold last month and the customer already had his master cylinders.. Several months ago a Canadian gentleman put some dual puck brakes on a Kitfox and he says it will stop on a dime. He used his own master cylinders

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.87 KB
 Viewed:  22469 Time(s)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.6 KB
 Viewed:  22469 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

west1m

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Ok I give, where do i see them and a price list?

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

I guess I should have a website, but then I guess it would be too much like work. You tell me what you need and I can make it happen. I prefer if someone calls me on the phone and we can discuss what your needs may be, if you would like to call me at 864-427-0101

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

lcottrell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

OK? Now I'm wondering what the big secret is? I'm not real sure what your deal is, or why you cannot answer a straight forward question, but you should be aware that by being evasive, my "bullshit meter " is pretty well pegged. If you actually want to sell some tires, you are not handling it very well. I am fairly sure that you are not engaged in anything untoward, but you are making it sound that way.I personally see nothing wrong with trying to sell something that would benefit a Kolb airplane owner. There would most likely be some propwash from recurring ads, but tires was the thread being discussed.Sorry,
Larry

west1m via matronics.com 8:25 AM (3 hours ago)

to kolb-list

--> Kolb-List message posted by: "west1m" <west1m(at)hotmail.com (west1m(at)hotmail.com)>

Ok I give, where do i see them and a price list?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Carolina Flyer <joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com (joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

I guess I should have a website,  but then I guess it would be too much like work. You tell me what you need and I can make it happen.  I prefer if someone calls me on the phone and we can discuss what your needs may be, if you would like to call me at [url=tel:864-427-0101]864-427-0101[/url]

===========
br> fts!)
r> > w.buildersbooks.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.buildersbooks.com
===========
-List" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
FORUMS -
===========
b Site -
===========

--

Carolina Flyer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: tires Reply with quote

Larry there is no secret about anything, and if you happen to ask Bryan he knows that I have been selling these for years. Most of my dealings have been with Travis, but I am sure you know that Travis is no longer there at the Factory.. Their are options depending on aircraft and different needs..Different Master cylinders, single and dual puck Calipers... I guess I should have a price list, I guess I am lazy about some things...but then I do not sell Tires and Wheels for a living.. I fell into this getting what I wanted for myself, and people started asking me where they could get some for their aircrafts... No Website, and No Advertizing to speak of, and I sell 1 to 4 set-ups per month... Not to bad for little effort... Most of my sales by word of mouth, and Happy Customers..... We do live in America still, you run your business as you see fit and I will do the same... I wanted something and spent two years trying to find it, and never did so I had Wheels Custom Made for me, and sorta fell into a nitch that was needed. So Larry, why don't you keep making your Videos of flying over the Midwest the way you want to, and I will keep doing as I see fit

Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

lcottrell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

So Larry, why don't you keep making your Videos of flying over the Midwest the way you want to, and I will keep doing as I see fit

I will do that, however you might sell a couple more if people didn't have to pry a commitment out of you.
Larry
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Carolina Flyer <joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com (joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Carolina Flyer" <joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com (joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com)>

Larry there is no secret about anything, and if you happen to ask Bryan he knows that I have been selling these for years. Most of my dealings have been with Travis, but I am sure you know that Travis is no longer there at the Factory.. Their are options depending on aircraft and different needs..Different Master cylinders, single and dual puck Calipers... I guess I should have a price list, I guess I am lazy about some things...but then I do not sell Tires and Wheels for a living..  I fell into this getting what I wanted for myself, and people started asking me where they could get some for their aircrafts... No Website, and No Advertizing to speak of, and I sell 1 to 4 set-ups per month... Not to bad for little effort... Most of my sales by word of mouth, and Happy Customers..... We do live in America still, you run your business as you see fit and I will do the same... I wanted something and spent two years trying to find it, and never did so I had Wheels Custom Made for !
 me, and sorta fell into a nitch that was needed.  So Larry, why don't you keep making your Videos of flying over the Midwest the way you want to, and I will keep doing as I see fit

--------
Kolb Firestar II
503 C-Box / RK400
Soon to have a
Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=451745#451745

===========
br> fts!)
===========
===========
FORUMS -
===========
b Site -
===========

--

Herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

This discussion of the price of tires in China or the Carolina's...reminds me....I have a couple of Azusa tires,tubes and rims for sale..new..  60% of the ACF price....plus shipping... 1. 11-4.00x5 tire and tube on a Nylon rim.. also have an extra nylon rim of the same size with bearings...and one half rim...all new...id of bearing is 5/8 ths inch..  bearings are 8206's... Chinese...I notice that Azusa wants an extra 20 dollars for Timken bearings...kinds a rip since skf,Fafnir and other bearings of quality can usually be had on EBAY for a few dollars each... the other tire /rim/tube assy...is a 15-6.00x6 Carlisle ...on Azusa rim...5/8th thru hole in bearing..

by the way...the reason for not giving a price is to get people to call or visit ....that way the seller has the opportunity to use his superior sales skills to convince a customer as to the quality of his particular products...and a smart sales person can take a quick read of the buyer...smart, dumb etc...!!

when I dropped out of College...I went to work selling shoes at J.C. Pennys....and one of the first lessons is that it is never good to confuse a customer..they usually walk...out the door on the same pair of shoes that they came in with...Smile  Herb

On 01/04/2016 03:45 PM, Larry Cottrell wrote:

Quote:
 So Larry, why don't you keep making your Videos of flying over the Midwest the way you want to, and I will keep doing as I see fit

I will do that, however you might sell a couple more if people didn't have to pry a commitment out of you.
Larry

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Carolina Flyer <joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com (joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Carolina Flyer" <[url=mailto:joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com]joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com (joe.a.lawson(at)gmail.com)[/url]>

Larry there is no secret about anything, and if you happen to ask Bryan he knows that I have been selling these for years. Most of my dealings have been with Travis, but I am sure you know that Travis is no longer there at the Factory.. Their are options depending on aircraft and different needs..Different Master cylinders, single and dual puck Calipers... I guess I should have a price list, I guess I am lazy about some things...but then I do not sell Tires and Wheels for a living..  I fell into this getting what I wanted for myself, and people started asking me where they could get some for their aircrafts... No Website, and No Advertizing to speak of, and I sell 1 to 4 set-ups per month... Not to bad for little effort... Most of my sales by word of mouth, and Happy Customers..... We do live in America still, you run your business as you see fit and I will do the same... I wanted something and spent two years trying to find it, and never did so I had Wheels Custom Made for !
 me, and sorta fell into a nitch that was needed.  So Larry, why don't you keep making your Videos of flying over the Midwest the way you want to, and I will keep doing as I see fit

--------
Kolb Firestar II
503 C-Box / RK400
Soon to have a
Rotax 670 DCDI
with a C-Box and
RK 400 Clutch

Challenger II
503 Tall Drive

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=451745#451745

===========
br> fts!)
===========
===========
FORUMS -
===========
b Site -
===========

--

--
Signature text; Add catchy phrase here..

lcottrell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: tires Reply with quote

Our bitter weather has moved Eastward, so I got the tires fixed today. I put some washers under these screws just as a precaution in case the screw might be a bit long. I have 6 lbs of air in them. I anticipate that they will be a bit better when landing in our outback, as well as not ripping off the valve stems.Larry

--

tire.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.58 MB
 Viewed:  22293 Time(s)

tire.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: