Kolb MK lll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
John Hauck

Location: Titus, Alabama (hauck's holler)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

Seems there were photos of two different aircraft, one a standard MKIII and
one that had been modified to be a trigear???

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

_________________
John Hauck
MKIII/912ULS
hauck's holler
Titus, Alabama
rowedenny

Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Location: Western PA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

Yeah, caught that too, must be a comm gap. Pretty certain he's getting the funky one.

Dennis "Skid" Rowe
Mk3, 690L-70, Leechburg, PA

Quote:
On Jan 15, 2014, at 3:59 PM, "John Hauck" <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com> wrote:

Seems there were photos of two different aircraft, one a standard MKIII and
one that had been modified to be a trigear???

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
byoungplumbing(at)gmail.c
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing,   and when I looked at the fergy , the horizontal liked to be mounted higher.
Boyd On Jan 15, 2014 2:04 PM, "John Hauck" <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:[quote] --> Kolb-List message posted by: "John Hauck" <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)>

 Seems there were photos of two different aircraft, one a standard MKIII and
one that had been modified to be a trigear???

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

===========
arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
http://forums.matronics.com
===========
le, List Admin.
="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
===========

[b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Back to top
dany88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

according to you, this may be an old ferguson?
of source documents there kolb mark 3
the owner tells me that in costruzzione and changed.
but in reality is a kolb mark 3
then with a bit of work pasienza and I can bring it back to its origins

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
dany88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

where can I find photos of the ferguson 20 years ago?
so I can compare? (ferguson or kolb)

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
koxxy

Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Location: Beaverton, OR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

I think what Dany is trying to say is, can I convert the aircraft from tricycle gear to tailwheel (like the one in the photo).

"When will purchase the aircraft I will send you pictures.
However, I can turn it like this?"

[quote]--> Kolb-List message posted by: Dennis Rowe <rowedenny(at)windstream.net (rowedenny(at)windstream.net)>

===========
arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
http://forums.matronics.com
===========
le, List Admin.
="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
aoldman(at)xtra.co.nz
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 am    Post subject: Kolb MK lll Reply with quote

So why would you do that the a perfectly good MK111C ?Anyway once off the ground if it still fly's like a MK111C it will be a very good aeroplane .May not land as well ,I still like the third wheel behind not in front .
MK111c
Downunder