Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

wdaniell(at)etb.net.co
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle Reply with quote

Something worked loose and vibrated in the slipstream - a landing light perhaps from your clue
Will

kjburns(at)btinternet.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle Reply with quote

My thoughts would carb related maybe choke, maybe one choke cable slipped causing rich mixture and plugs to foul on one pair of cylinders, or some litter, bag , leaf etc ingested in to air intake, or colapsed air filter in to one carb intake or other ,
But a more simple reason could be:- more simply we are driven mad by a banging flap of plastic on our hanger door in 10 knot + breeze so sugest a flap of some sort, plastic, caught up on some part of the airframe banging in turbulent air at vairious prop speed/ angular settings !

Kevin.