Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Model IV Inventory List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tleed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Need Model IV Inventory List Reply with quote

I have a late-Skystar Model IV-1200 fuselage kit that I acquired secondhand. The documentation I received did not include an inventory or detailed parts list. I'm wondering if anybody out there has a copy of such a list they would be willing to provide to me. I have contacted the current factory proprietors, and although they tell me they would be happy to provide me any parts I might need, they cannot provide me with an inventory list of parts that should have come with my kit. I recently spoke with a Super Sport kit owner who says he his kit came with an inventory list around 12 pages, so I know such things exist.

Of course I realize that different options would change specific items that might have been provided with specific kits. I'm just looking for a list that I can use as a guide for parts I might expect to be included. My only other recourse is to limp along trying to build this kit and discover part-by-part what's missing as I go. I'd be happy to provide an email address for anybody who can scan and email me such a list as an attachment off-list.

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List

DanM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Need Model IV Inventory List Reply with quote

I'll see if I can dig mine up today, I'll let you know

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Sensenich 62x46
N443DM
tleed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Model IV Inventory List Reply with quote

Thanks, Dan. Tom J. already sent me a 1993 list. I'm wondering if someone (you?) can find me a more recent one. I think my kit is around 2005, give or take a little.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: