Zenith701801-List: Rép E : Zenith701801-List: Re: CH701 Scra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List
royjp(at)yahoo.ca
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Zenith701801-List: Rép E : Zenith701801-List: Re: CH701 Scra Reply with quote

Unfortunatly not Keith, I'm caught with this project 7/7. I have to stay around if I don't want to be here comes X-Mass,,,,,,,,,,,lolllllllll

Jean-Paul
do not archive
--- En date de : Ven, 29.8.08, Keith Ashcraft <keith.ashcraft(at)itt.com> a écrit :

Quote:
De: Keith Ashcraft <keith.ashcraft(at)itt.com>
Objet: Re: Rép. : Re: CH701 Scratch Building Cabin Side
À: zenith701801-list(at)matronics.com
Date: vendredi 29 Août 2008, 8 h 40

Hey Jean-Paul,
Are you going to make it over here to the Colorado Springs area this weekend for the Balloon Classic?
Approx. 100 Balloons, lifting off at around approx. 7:00am in 2 waves. Not as big as Albuquerque, NM, but still a "REAL" good time!!
Keith
do not archive

Jean-Paul Roy wrote:
Quote:
Bob, when I return to Canada probably in late October, I was planning in stopping at Keith's for a visit. I'll get the measurments for you.lolllllllll
Have a good one !
Do not archive

Jean-Paul Roy
Hoping he was in his shop building