Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: 701 Plans, Tail Kit, Slat/Flap Kit, 701/750 Rudder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: For Sale: 701 Plans, Tail Kit, Slat/Flap Kit, 701/750 Rudder Reply with quote

I have a new and up to date set of plans with a unique serial number, which after filling out the transfer form, entitles you to support from Zenith. I'm including about a third of the aircraft manual colour printed and bound as well.

I have a carefully completed rudder that will go on a 701 or a 750. My father and I built it at a Can Zac rudder workshop.

I have a new, in the box, not started, inventoried upon pickup, 701 horizontal stabilizer and elevator kit with trim servo. Purchased from Quality Sport Planes in Northern California.

I also have a 701 slat/flap kit that has been inventoried and my father spent a few hours on the flap hinges. It's as close to being untouched as can be and the few bits he's made are nicely done.

The rudder and slat / flap kit are in Ottawa, ONT and the tail kit is in Los Angeles (we were going to component build and bring the bits together). The plans can be shipped wherever. I may be able to deliver the tail kit / meet up depending where you are in California.

New, the plans are $425, plus shipping. I'm asking $350 and you get about $100 worth of printed pages and binding.

The tail kit is $910 (h stab & elev only) plus $135 crating, plus shipping, plus tax... Yours for $850.

The new in box electric trim tab servo for the elevator is $290 (+tax and ship). Yours for $250.

Make me an offer on the completed, zinc-chromated rudder. Happy to discuss pickup / shipping options.

My email is jeff jkember dot com

or send me a private message on this forum.

Thanks. -Jeff

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: