First Flight Video HB-YNN now online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
Mike Whisky

Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List

_________________
RV-10 builder (flying)
flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Awesome! Finally, at the very end ..... the RV grin!!!!
Now, back to work for me!
Linn
On 9/26/2013 8:47 AM, Mike Whisky wrote:
Quote:

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

-----
No virus found in this message.

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
rv10free2fly(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Darn it Mike

YouTube have blocked your video here in Australia due to copyright laws.

God bless them. Bugger.

Warm regards

Patrick

On 26/09/2013, at 22:47, "Mike Whisky" <rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net> wrote:

Quote:

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
efdsteve(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Congrats, Michael!

Looking at your video, I'm wondering if your back windows can be
opened? Is that a latch I see at the aft side of the back window?

Steve Weinstock
40230
90% - 90%

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
--

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
iansdad

Joined: 06 Aug 2011

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

congrats and very beautiful 10s I have ever seen.!

[quote] Subject: Re: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online
From: rv10free2fly(at)yahoo.com.au
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:28:22 +1000
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com

--> RV10-List message posted by: Patrick Pulis <rv10free2fly(at)yahoo.com.au>

Darn it Mike

YouTube have blocked your video here in Australia due to copyright laws.

God bless them. Bugger.

Warm regards

Patrick

On 26/09/2013, at 22:47, "Mike Whisky" <rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net> wrote:

> --> RV10-List message posted by: "Mike Whisky" <rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net>
>
> Dear all,
>
> as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
> It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
> Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
> And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!
>
> http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA
>
> Regards
> Michael
>
> --------
> RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)
>

> Read this topic online here:

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
bbreckenridge(at)gmail.co
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

That was wonderful!  My wife and I watched it to the very end - glued to every detail.  Wonderful music!  Excellent editing.  Oh!  And as for the plane... Well done!

Bruce Breckenridge, Oregon USA

40018 Stasis (scratch building a Christavia!)

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM, Mike Whisky <rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net (rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net)> wrote:
[quote]--> RV10-List message posted by: "Mike Whisky" <rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net (rv-10(at)wellenzohn.net)>

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

===========
arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
===========
http://forums.matronics.com
===========
le, List Admin.
="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
===========

[b]

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
Mike Whisky

Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

On 26/09/2013, at 22:47, "Mike Whisky" <rv> wrote:

Quote:

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

Pat,

I learned that it cannot be viewed from mobile devices so you might try from a computer.
Hope it works if not I'll put it on my website bat its huge 1.8 GB to be downloaded.
Cheers
Mike

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List

_________________
RV-10 builder (flying)
Mike Whisky

Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

efdsteve(at)aol.com wrote:
Congrats, Michael!

Looking at your video, I'm wondering if your back windows can be
opened? Is that a latch I see at the aft side of the back window?

Steve Weinstock
40230
90% - 90%

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
--

Steve,

its only the attachment strap for a gps mouse for my iPad. I wanted to record my flight track in case my AF-4500 would not have worked. But all worked well.
Regards
Mike

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List

_________________
RV-10 builder (flying)
jeff(at)westcottpress.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Thank you Michael...

I'm not to far behind you, so I allowed myself to feel some of your joy.

Now off to finish this thing up.

Jeff Carpenter
40304 (coming up on 9 years)
On Sep 26, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Mike Whisky wrote:

Quote:

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
rleffler

Joined: 05 Nov 2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

I wonder if I could talk Alex & Fabian to shoot my first flight? Although I'm not sure I can afford the travel expense.
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Mike Whisky wrote:

Dear all,

as promised I put HB-YNN first flight video online.
It´s 18 min and HD so turn up the sound sit back and enjoy.
Hope that is a motivation boost for those pounding rivets.
And thanks to all listers for your input and prompt answers!

http://youtu.be/X7EQ81C3xSA

Regards
Michael

--------
RV-10 builder (flying, test phase)

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List

_________________
Bob Leffler
N410BL - Phase I
http://mykitlog.com/rleffler
karolamy(at)roadrunner.co
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: First Flight Video HB-YNN now online Reply with quote

Quote:

Hey, thanks for sharing your video Michael - very exciting, fun, and a beautiful plane!
You did good! Showed it to my wife and daughter - they really enjoyed it to.
We are in the finish up stage with ours so you got me quickly back to work!!!

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours