Parts for sale pricing request.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List
dave.go

Joined: 20 Jul 2009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Parts for sale pricing request. Reply with quote

Hello All. I am selling my Kitfox and moving to a different aircraft. I have a young man very interested in the plane itself, but he is looking to lower the price a bit. I will have left over should he decide to purchase a set of skis, minus cables and bungees. A spare greyhead 582 which runs perfectly but is at approx 250 hours and 10 years so it needs overhaul. It is complete with all accessories, carbs and starter (starter could use brushes). A two place portable intercom and a 68 " GSC prop.
I have never really been a shopper for these items used and have no idea how much they are worth, any ideas? I want to price it such that is well worth his while to take everything.
Dave Goddard
KF IV 1050 582 [quote][b]

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
occom

Joined: 26 Aug 2006

That was a little poorly worded. Those parts listed are what will be left with me if I lower the price for him. The engine runs just fine, and has no leakage or problems. I expected to see oil leakage at the end seals when I removed it and this one has none, not sure that means anything but it is interesting as the Rotax videos make the leakage out as a certainty.

[quote] From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Dave G
Sent: August-22-12 8:16 PM
To: kitfox-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Parts for sale pricing request.

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List">http://www.matronhref="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com
href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/c
[b]

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
brubakermal(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Parts for sale pricing request. Reply with quote

rotax rick in Napels Florida (red gold rotax ) will pay cash for the motor its electrical system could be at least 20 years old you know props like yours sell at the flymart for $125
and I would like some pics of the skis please

Malcolm & Jeanne Brubaker
Michigan Sport Pilot Repair
http://michigansportpilotrepair.com/
LSRM-A, PPC, WS
Great Sails - Sailmaker
for Ultralight & Light Sport
(989)513-3022

Parts for sale pricing request. That was a little poorly worded. Those parts listed are what will be left with me if I lower the price for him. The engine runs just fine, and has no leakage or problems. I expected to see oil leakage at the end seals when I removed it and this one has none, not sure that means anything but it is interesting as the Rotax videos make the leakage out as a certainty.

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?nics.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com/< [b]

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours