B&C Alternators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
GeorgeCoy

Joined: 02 Dec 2010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

B&C has changed the drive shaft for their alternators from a metal unit to a molded unit. This is to prevent the excessive ware of the splines. It also prevents the drive shaft from wearing on the “frost Plug” in the alternator drive. They are offering free replacement kits for 35 amp and 50 amp alternators. If you bought one through CAS or Motorstar or GESOCO then let us know and we will ship the kit. B&C has notified all of their customers that they could identify. This notice is to let anyone else know in case they were missed.

George Coy
CAS Ltd.
714 Airport Rd.
Swanton VT 05488
802-868-5633 off
802-363-5782 cell
802-868-4465 Fax
george.coy(at)gmail.com (george.coy(at)gmail.com)
http://coyafct.com/
SKYPE george.coy

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
dougsappllc(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

George and all,Timely post, I received 4 drives from B&C just this morning.  If you have purchased a B&C alt from me in the past please let me know and I will forward you one of the new style drives.

Best,
Doug

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM, George Coy <george.coy(at)gmail.com (george.coy(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]
B&C has changed the drive shaft for their alternators from a metal unit to a molded unit. This is to prevent the excessive ware of the splines. It also prevents the drive shaft from wearing on the “frost Plug” in the alternator drive. They are offering free replacement kits for 35 amp and 50 amp  alternators. If you bought one through CAS or Motorstar or GESOCO then let us know and we will ship the kit.  B&C has notified all of their customers that they could identify. This notice is to let anyone else know in case they were missed.

George Coy
CAS Ltd.
714 Airport Rd.
Swanton VT 05488
[url=tel:802-868-5633]802-868-5633[/url] off
[url=tel:802-363-5782]802-363-5782[/url] cell
[url=tel:802-868-4465]802-868-4465[/url] Fax
george.coy(at)gmail.com (george.coy(at)gmail.com)
http://coyafct.com/
SKYPE george.coy

Quote:

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
JOE HOWSE

Location: DUNCAN BC CANADA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

George

I bought one of your 35amp alt kits for our 18T about 3 years ago, do I qualify?

Joe Howse
JOAL HOLDINGS LTD
DUNCAN BC CANADA
[quote]
Quote:

[b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

_________________
J.C. HOWSE
JOE HOWSE

Location: DUNCAN BC CANADA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

_________________
J.C. HOWSE
Yak52w(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

George:

I believe my B & C 50 amp alternator was installed as replacement to the original 35 amp back several years ago. The N52XS was a 1999 yak 52W

Tim Stevens
365B New Albany Rd
Moorestown, NJ 08057

856-222-1000

I would appreciate your coordinating the replacement kit for the alternator. I hope you well.

All the best,
Tim

="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
s.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com
p://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
GeorgeCoy

Joined: 02 Dec 2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

Tim, we will mail out one today.

In a message dated 8/20/2012 12:54:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, george.coy(at)gmail.com (george.coy(at)gmail.com) writes:
[...]

0
Quote:
1
Quote:
2
Quote:
3
Quote:
4
Quote:
5
Quote:
6
Quote:
7
Quote:
8
Quote:
9
Quote:
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
0
Quote:
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
1
Quote:
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
2
Quote:
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
3
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Yak52w(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

Thanks you for your prompt attention to this. All the best!

Tim

In a message dated 8/22/2012 7:35:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, george.coy(at)gmail.com writes:
[...]

jill(at)m-14p.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

Anyone that purchased a B&C 35 or 50 amp alternator from us, has been or
will be contacted by us to receive the new spline. You are on file.

I would like to acknowledge Bill Bainbridge and the crew at B&C Specialty.
They are very helpful, responsive and have the integrity to do the right
thing. I appreciate that.

Jill
M-14P, Inc.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
k7wx

Joined: 24 May 2010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

I purchased my B&C alternator from them directly.

Sent them an e-mail and received the spline replacement in two days!

I agree Jill. Very responsive, very good to work with.

Warren Hill
On Aug 23, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Jill Gernetzke wrote:

Quote:

Anyone that purchased a B&C 35 or 50 amp alternator from us, has been or
will be contacted by us to receive the new spline. You are on file.

I would like to acknowledge Bill Bainbridge and the crew at B&C Specialty.
They are very helpful, responsive and have the integrity to do the right
thing. I appreciate that.

Jill
M-14P, Inc.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Dabear(at)devere.us
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

They actually contacted me a week or so ago and sent out the fix. Their
customer focus is fantastic.

Bear

--

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
jan.mevis(at)informavia.b
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: B&C Alternators Reply with quote

I concur, absolutely awsome customer support!

Jan

On 23/08/12 15:42, "Randy" <Dabear(at)devere.us> wrote:

[quote]

They actually contacted me a week or so ago and sent out the fix. Their
customer focus is fantastic.

Bear

--

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours