KIS 150

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
sstearns2(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: KIS 150 Reply with quote

Bruce,
Where are you located? I have some parts. Flaps and ailerons are easy to make since they are flat triangle sections. What parts do you need? The windows are still available from the original manufacturer.
Scott

On May 9, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Robert Reed <robertr237(at)att.net (robertr237(at)att.net)> wrote:

[quote]Bruce,

Not sure if the KIS-150 is the same as the two place original KIS 2 place but I believe it is. If so, my web site is probably the best source for photos and other information on the plane. When KIS was bought out by Pulsar the downward slide for the kit began and continued until the point where I currently beleive the plane is no longer being produced. Too bad, it was a very nice aircraft design.

There are two newsgroups that you may want to join that would hopefully provide help and leads to parts.

[url=mailto:Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com]Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com (Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com)[/url]

[url=mailto:kis-list(at)matronics.com]kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)[/url]

The Pulsar group is probably more into the original Pulsar and later versions of the Pulsar than the TRI-R KIS design. The [url=mailto:KIS-LIS(at)Matronics.com]KIS-LIS(at)Matronics.com (KIS-LIS(at)Matronics.com)[/url] will be more helpful for the TRI-R KIS-TR1 (150) and the KIS-TR4 Super Cruiser. Some parts for these planes are available from builders who have either quit building or may have damaged their planes and are selling the parts. If these newsgroups don't help I may have sources to some of the builders list but would prefer to not use that at this time.

Bob Reed

From: Robert Reed <robertr237(at)att.net>
Subject: Re: KIS 150
To: "Bruce Barton" <brucenbarton(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 2:27 PM

Bruce,

Not sure if the KIS-150 is the same as the two place original KIS 2 place but I believe it is. If so, my web site is probably the best source for photos and other information on the plane. When KIS was bought out by Pulsar the downward slide for the kit began and continued until the point where I currently beleive the plane is no longer being produced. Too bad, it was a very nice aircraft design.

There are two newsgroups that you may want to join that would hopefully provide help and leads to parts.

[url=/mc/compose?to=Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com]Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com[/url]

[url=/mc/compose?to=kis-list(at)matronics.com]kis-list(at)matronics.com[/url]

The Pulsar group is probably more into the original Pulsar and later versions of the Pulsar than the TRI-R KIS design. The [url=/mc/compose?to=KIS-LIS(at)Matronics.com]KIS-LIS(at)Matronics.com[/url] will be more helpful for the TRI-R KIS-TR1 (150) and the KIS-TR4 Super Cruiser. Some parts for these planes are available from builders who have either quit building or may have damaged their planes and are selling the parts. If these newsgroups don't help I may have sources to some of the builders list but would prefer to not use that at this time.

Bob Reed

="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List">http://www.matronics.com/Net="_blank" href="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.->

[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
kentpyle(at)iland.net
Guest

Bob, this is the first I have had on the KIS-list in sometime. I thought I had been dropped or whatever. Kent 200 hours and counting!!