Sun'n'Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
fredorosa(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Is anyone going to Sun'n'Fun this year?  March 27 to April 1.

Al
[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
galinhdz(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

I am looking to go IF my wife will let me. If you are going, let us know.

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012, ALFRED ROSA wrote:
[quote] Is anyone going to Sun'n'Fun this year?  March 27 to April 1.

Al
Quote:

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
fredorosa(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

I will go for one day.  Let me know when you will be there and I will go the same time.  Would like to see your plane as I am considering winglets.
Al

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]I am looking to go IF my wife will let me. If you are going, let us know.

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012, ALFRED ROSA wrote:
Quote:
Is anyone going to Sun'n'Fun this year?  March 27 to April 1.

Al
Quote:

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
galinhdz(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

WIll do. Will you be bringing your airplane there?

Galin

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:59 AM, ALFRED ROSA <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[...]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

No,

It's still in the "to be completed"  phase.
Al
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]WIll do. Will you be bringing your airplane there?

Galin
[b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
Keith.Miller(at)esa.int
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Good luck with the weather , I wish I could convince my wife that this year
it will be sun 'n fun and not tornado 'n' mud,
|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|ALFRED ROSA <fredorosa(at)gmail.com> |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|kis-list(at)matronics.com |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|29/02/2012 16:57 |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject: |
|------------>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Re: Sun'n'Fun |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by: |
|------------>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com |

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com> wrote:
WIll do. Will you be bringing your airplane there?

Galin
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
fredorosa(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Lightning wont strike twice.

Al

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM, <Keith.Miller(at)esa.int (Keith.Miller(at)esa.int)> wrote:
[quote]--> KIS-List message posted by: Keith.Miller(at)esa.int (Keith.Miller(at)esa.int)

Good luck with the weather , I wish I could convince my wife that this year
it will be sun 'n fun and not tornado 'n' mud,

[b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
galinhdz(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm   Then you need to complete it and fly it to Sun-n-Fun. I fly to Florida often. Where are you located, if I don't get to Sun-n-Fun maybe I can fly there the next time I am in the area. I know I will be there for the 4th of July, maybe sooner. ;o)
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM, ALFRED ROSA <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote] No,

It's still in the "to be completed"  phase.
Al
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
WIll do. Will you be bringing your airplane there?

Galin

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
fredorosa(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

I'm very close to Venice airport VNC (about a half hour flight from Lakeland).  Happens to be the same airport where the 9/11 terrorists learned to fly, but that flight school closed.  I can pick you up at the airport if you want to stop by.

Al

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[...]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Sounds like we can plan for the 7th of July if we don't meet up at Sun-n-Fun. Maybe someone else from the mailing list will drop in too. ;o)

Galin

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM, ALFRED ROSA <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[...]

dptate49(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Galin

As a snow bird, I'm just a few miles down the road from Al Rosa in Sarasota. I will be here for a few more weeks (until the snow melts up north). If you plan to fly over to Sun 'n Fun in Lakeland this year, I'd plan to drop by for the day in order to share a beer and see all the improvements you have made on the bird.

As a former Minnesota farmboy, however, the Florida heat and humidity will probably have driven me north long before the 4th of July.

Dave Tate

[...]

[/b][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
fredorosa(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

OK, keep me posted.

Al

[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Back to top
galinhdz(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

OK, I will make sure I let you know with plenty of time if I will be there. I may be in West Virginia that week, but if I have to go there I can fly to Lakeland on my way back and "drop" in. Surprised)

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM, David Tate <dptate49(at)yahoo.com (dptate49(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
[...]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

Dave,

I had no idea you were so close.  Why don't you and the Mrs. drop by.  My address is 1115 Manasota Beach Rd., Englewood, FL.
Call my cell first:  941 223-2136.
Al

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[...]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

I won't make it to Sun-N-Fun this year since I will be in Harper's Ferry, WV during that week. Maybe next time. Al, I will let you know the next time we do get to Florida.

Galin

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM, ALFRED ROSA <fredorosa(at)gmail.com (fredorosa(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote] Dave,

I had no idea you were so close.  Why don't you and the Mrs. drop by.  My address is 1115 Manasota Beach Rd., Englewood, FL.
Call my cell first:  [url=tel:941%20223-2136]941 223-2136[/url].

[...]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Sun'n'Fun Reply with quote

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I won't make it to Sun-N-Fun this year since I will be in Harper's Ferry, WV during that week. Maybe next time. Al, I will let you know the next time we do get to Florida.

Galin

OK,  look forward to it.

Al

[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours