Richard's final project has a new website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
mark_trickel

Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Richard's final project has a new website Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
I am Richard’s younger brother and the only other pilot in the family. Some of you may know me, I provided most of the printed materials and helped Rich at Oshkosh the nine years he showed his airplanes there.

The Volare 400 name has been changed to the Volato 400. They have a new website and Facebook page, and both are first class. Top notch photography and state of the art web design are utilized. There is a history page that features all of the magazine article reprints that Rich used to send out in the KIS information package plus one article in Portuguese (nice pictures even if you can’t read it). There are also many photos of Rich working on the new design in the Processos de fabricacao pages. It is easy to see that this is an evolution of the KIS Cruiser TR-4. The project is headed up by Zizo Vilela, and appears to be well directed and well funded, something that Pulsar Aircraft Corporation never was or ever will be. They are also working on a two place LSA the Volato 200. Ying informed me that a second Volato 400 in nearing completion.

Link to website:
http://www.volatoaeronaves.com.br/site/

Link to Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Volato-avi%C3%B5es-e-comp%C3%B3sitos/144531688977360?sk=wall#!/pages/Volato-avi%C3%B5es-e-comp%C3%B3sitos/144531688977360?sk=wall

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Robert Reed

Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Richard's final project has a new website Reply with quote

Mark,

Rich created some beautiful aircraft over the years and this, his last, is yet another one. As you say, it appears to be a well refined version of the KIS Cruiser TR-4 and seems to incororate may of the changes made by the builders over the years. I look forward to seeing them getting built and for Rich's legacy to continue.

Bob Reed

--> KIS-List message posted by: "mark_trickel" <marktrickel(at)gmail.com (marktrickel(at)gmail.com)>

[...]

p; * The Builder's Bookstore www.homebuip; &nonics.com/Navigator?KIS-List" bsp; w.matronics.com/contribution" target=_blank>http://www.matronics.com/cont================
[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours