What's going on?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

The last posting I have from the list was dated 24 November, is this
correct?

What's the go? Everybody finished building and gone flying have they?

Geeez - what am I gunna do?

Kingsley

do not archive.

craigb(at)onthenet.com.au
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment

regards

craig

tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.c
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

[quote]

I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment

regards

craig

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

I'm cleaning up the garage, making it once again an 'airplane factory' Smile

Cheers,
Pete
A239 both wings

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]--> Europa-List message posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)>

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

> --> Europa-List message posted by: "craig bastin" <craigb(at)onthenet.com.au (craigb(at)onthenet.com.au)>
>
> I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment
>
> regards
>
> craig
>
> --

Jeff(at)rmmm.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

As you'll see by my man cave picture below the only thing missing is a bar & bathroom. So I'm also building a bathroom right now. Maybe we should start a bathroom building list. By the way, never told the list but Gold Rush is back in the air and flying GREAT! Mod 72 complete along with fixing the heater etc. She will not miss next years Rough River!

Regards,

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush

[img]cid:D1FEA5E2-62E2-4908-AAA5-3EAB48A22169[/img]

On Nov 29, 2010, at 6:36 AM, Peter Zutrauen wrote:
[quote]I'm cleaning up the garage, making it once again an 'airplane factory' Smile

Cheers,
Pete
A239 both wings

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]--> Europa-List message posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)>

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

> --> Europa-List message posted by: "craig bastin" <craigb(at)onthenet.com.au (craigb(at)onthenet.com.au)>
>
> I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment
>
> regards
>
> craig
>
> --

DSC06054.jpg
 Filesize:  81.07 KB
 Viewed:  9285 Time(s)

DSC06054.jpg

Back to top
frans(at)privatepilots.nl
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

On 11/29/2010 01:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:
Quote:

I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment

I just finished the bathroom, and progressing to the living room. Hope
to have it finished before x-mas.
Now the PH-DIY is in a flyable state, I have finally time to work
through my house that has seen neglected maintenance since,
coincidentially, the time I started building the aircraft.

Weather is too lousy to even think about flying anyway.

Frans

wdaniell(at)etb.net.co
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> I'm still here - I thiunk I win the title of the slowest builder start date 2003.willFrom: Peter Zutrauen <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com>
Sender: "owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com" <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:36:53 -0500
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com<europa-list(at)matronics.com>
ReplyTo: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's going on?

I'm cleaning up the garage, making it once again an 'airplane factory' Smile

Cheers,
Pete
A239 both wings

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]--> Europa-List message posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)>

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

> --> Europa-List message posted by: "craig bastin" <craigb(at)onthenet.com.au (craigb(at)onthenet.com.au)>
>
> I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment
>
> regards
>
> craig
>
> --

rlborger(at)mac.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

Kingsley,

Still trying to get my beastie back together after the tri-gear conversion.

And it's hunting season so trips to the wilds of Young County keep interrupting.

Things like this:

and this:

seem to become more interesting this time of the year.

Still hope to have N914XL completed again by the end of the year.
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Tri-Gear, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S Prop
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX 76208
Home: 940-497-2123
Cel: 817-992-1117
do not archive

On Nov 29, 2010, at 5:51, Kingsley Hurst wrote:

Quote:

The last posting I have from the list was dated 24 November, is this correct?

What's the go? Everybody finished building and gone flying have they?

Geeez - what am I gunna do?

Kingsley

do not archive.

MDGC0005.JPG
 Filesize:  93.27 KB
 Viewed:  9278 Time(s)

MDGC0005.JPG

MDGC0149.JPG
 Filesize:  103.17 KB
 Viewed:  9278 Time(s)

MDGC0149.JPG

Back to top
rick61

Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Location: Cambridge, UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

I don’t think so!  I picked up the first part of my kit in 2000.  Any advance on ten years?

Regards

Rick

From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com>

Sender: "owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com" <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com>

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:36:53 -0500

To: europa-list(at)matronics.com<europa-list(at)matronics.com>

ReplyTo: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>

I'm cleaning up the garage, making it once again an 'airplane factory' Smile

Cheers,
Pete
A239 both wings
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)>

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

[quote] --> Europa-List message posted by: "craig bastin" <craigb(at)onthenet.com.au (craigb(at)onthenet.com.au)>

I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment

regards

craig

nigel_graham(at)m-tecque.
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

Hmmmm................ Best not tell my kids that you are planning on shooting Rudolf Wink

On 29/11/2010 16:13, Robert Borger wrote: [quote]
Quote:
Snip.....
Quote:
And it's hunting season so trips to the wilds of Young County keep interrupting.

Things like this:
[b]

Gary.Leinberger(at)miller
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

Got you beat (a dubious honor at best ) – 2002 –

Gary Leinberger
A-237

From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com>

Sender: "owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com" <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com>

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:36:53 -0500

To: europa-list(at)matronics.com<europa-list(at)matronics.com>

ReplyTo: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>

I'm cleaning up the garage, making it once again an 'airplane factory' Smile

Cheers,
Pete
A239 both wings
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com (tonyrenshaw268(at)gmail.com)>

I'm doing the kitchen
Tony Renshaw

On 29/11/2010, at 11:13 PM, craig bastin wrote:

> --> Europa-List message posted by: "craig bastin" <craigb(at)onthenet.com.au (craigb(at)onthenet.com.au)>
>
> I'm still building Kingsley, mostly the bathroom at the moment
>
> regards
>
> craig
>
> --

fklein(at)orcasonline.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

With number A-194, delivered early in the 21st century, I plead no contest, though Ms. E did sit in storage for four years...currently I've descended into the cave of senders, sensors, and thermocouples...I see flickers of light ahead...

Cheers,
Fred