Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LHusky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: No Title Reply with quote

Yea, I just got the same email. Writing the check now!!!! LOL!!!!

do not archive

In a message dated 2/24/2010 6:21:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bootless(at)earthlink.net writes:
Quote:
--> Zenith-List message posted by: Cory Emberson <bootless(at)earthlink.net>

(sigh)

I guess the scammers who have hacked people's Facebook accounts have
moved to email lists for builders.

do not archive

Ben Ramler wrote:
Quote:
--> Zenith-List message posted by: Ben Ramler <ben_ramler2002(at)yahoo.com>

How are you,I hope all is well at home and work,I'm writing you this with tears in my eyes,as many of you have not responded to my last email and i guess you don't seem to be of help after when i told you about my difficulties here in United Kingdomi write to let you know i misplaced my wallet on my way heading back to my hotel room from the Starbucks coffee shop.Presently i have limited access to internet and would like you to assist me with a loan of 1,540 Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home because my wallet consist of all my money,phone,diary and my boarding pass(Return Ticket).

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to matters effectively,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i'm back home,I would have love you to call me but don't have a phone where i can be reached.
let me know if you can be of any help,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, do get back to me immediately as you receive this email in order for me to let you know where to send the money.
I know this email sounds strange but i did send it

Thanks
Ben

======================== the ties Day ================================================ - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS ================================================ - List Contribution Web Site sp;   ===================================================

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: