S & N Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List
Charles Heathco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

Weekend so probably not the best time to ask, but who is going to sun and fun? Chas

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Mark Phillips in TN

Location: Columbia, TN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

Will be there all week- plane will be in homebuilt corral & me camping in
showplane or homebuilt area, come by & say howdee!

http://websites.expercraft.com/n51pw/

Wed-Fri will hang out in Margaritaville (now some cafe thing, dangit!) with
RV-list sign on end of table (at) 5:30 for anyone wanting to come by & buy me a
marg! Best thing to do during the airshow anyway...

Mark - digging out anti-skeeter & sun stuff - do not archive

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List

_________________
From The PossumWorks...
bo124rs(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

Quote:
From: Fiveonepw(at)aol.com
RV-List message posted by: Fiveonepw(at)aol.com

Quote:

Will be there all week- plane will be in homebuilt corral & me camping in
showplane or homebuilt area, come by & say howdee!

http://websites.expercraft.com/n51pw/

Elaine & I will be pulling in on Weds to stay until Sat. Cell 859 625-2844

Dana Overall
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
O 360 A1A, C/S C2YK-1BF/F7666A4
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id30.html
do not archive

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
DOUGPFLYRV(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

In a message dated 3/31/2006 9:40:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cheathco(at)junct.com writes:

Weekend so probably not the best time to ask, but who is going to sun and
fun? Chas
Chas, we have 2 birds leaving Wed. 0700 to SnF. Returning Sat. Glad to
have anyone join us.

Doug Preston
RV-7 N731RV
C-205-873-2955

DO NOT ARCHIVE

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
pitts_pilot(at)bellsouth.
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

As long as y'all don't want to beat me to death, I'l admit to being
there all week. My volunteer spot is the aerobatics tent just outside
the fence on the flightline ----- you go past it on the way to the
warbirds ramp. Come in and say 'hi'. If I'm not there (frequently
happens Smile ) and you're coming by later, leave a time and I'll hang around.
Linn
do not archive
charles heathco wrote:

Quote:

Weekend so probably not the best time to ask, but who is going to sun and fun? Chas

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
crowbotham(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

Chas,

I'm flying in on Sunday and plan to be there throughout the week. I'm doing
a forum on "Panel and Cockpit Design" on Tue/Wed/Thur (at) 9 am.

I also plan to be at the Wed "RV-List" get together at Aces Cafe at 5 pm

Chuck Rowbotham
RV-8A
Quote:
From: "charles heathco" <cheathco(at)junct.com>
To: <rv-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: S & N Fun
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:35:21 -0600

Weekend so probably not the best time to ask, but who is going to sun and
fun? Chas

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
rv8ch

Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: S & N Fun Reply with quote

Chuck,

Can you send me your hints and tips? I'm about to redo my
panel, and I can use all the help I can get!

Thanks,
Mickey

--
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List

Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours