Cedar Key

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
david(at)mcgirt.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

All,

  The list of people coming to Cedar Key the weekend before Sun-n-Fun seems to be growing even more.. Looks like we will have ~ 9-10 airplanes there now.   If you are definitely coming to Cedar Key, could you please email me off list, so we can make sure we know about everyone.  We are hoping to get some better fuel prices over that was if possible if we know how many we have..

The list I have so far: (excluding better half’s)

Robert Langford
Bill Walker
David McGirt
Tim Williams
BJ Kennamore
Shane Golden?
Terry Callaway
Terry’s wingman
Jimmy Fordham

Who am I missing?

David

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
viperdoc(at)mindspring.co
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

Talon,
I am a maybe. If I come down, it will be just for Cedar Key. I will have to press back to MGM for work on Monday.
Doc

[quote] ---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
flushjohnson(at)charter.n
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

What is Cedar key? where is it? what is happening? I am coming to S&F might come early, Please advise.
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
dsavarese(at)elmore.rr.co
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

Here are some links to Cedar Key, FL
http://www.cedarkey.org/
http://www.cedarkeybandb.com/
http://islandhotel-cedarkey.com/
http://www.dockside-cedarkey.com/ (We've stayed here on a couple of occasions)
http://www.castaways-resort.net/

The runway is 2300' and there is no fuel at the airport.  A local taxi (a Checker cab) monitors the unicom frequency and will pick you up and drive you into town.    Very quaint and relaxing.
Dennis

[quote] ---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
david(at)mcgirt.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

Forest,

  It is a little bit of a mini-flyin and practice before Sun-n-Fun.. Bascially, everyone is heading in on Friday , will fly on Saturday and Sunday, then head to LakeLand on Monday..  Just relaxing fun and flying..

The runway is 2300' and there is no fuel at the airport.  A local taxi (a Checker cab) monitors the unicom frequency and will pick you up and drive you into town.    Very quaint and relaxing.

Dennis

[quote]
---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
cjpilot710(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

I'll try to meet up with you guys.

Jim "Pappy"Goosby

--

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
david(at)mcgirt.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Cedar Key Reply with quote

Look forward to seeing you there..