Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cdx-c90 EL illumination

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> XDP4000X-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tarzanjoe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: cdx-c90 EL illumination Reply with quote

Hi together,

I am using the c90 with the xdp-4000x in my car.

My problem is, that the illumination of my display is simply worn out. You can't read anything in daylight and hardly in darkness.

I asked the Sony-Support in Germany (because I live there...), Japan and the US for a new EL-illumination-foil.

The answer was, that there are no spare parts for the C90-illumination anymore...

So now I look for a EL-illumination-foil from another producer.

Does anyone of you know the technical specs of the inverter? Which Current and frequency does it produce?

Or does anyone know anything else, to get some light behind the display?

greetings,
Johann

- The Matronics XDP4000X-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?XDP4000X-List
tbone7467

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: cdx-c90 EL illumination Reply with quote

I have a cdx-c90 and xdp-4000x for sale with the service manual.

the cdx-c90 includes 2 faceplates that works just fine

--- On Thu, 7/17/08, tarzanjoe <tarzanjoe(at)web.de> wrote:
[quote]From: tarzanjoe <tarzanjoe(at)web.de>
Subject: cdx-c90 EL illumination
To: xdp4000x-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 12:32 PM

[quote]--> XDP4000X-List message posted by: "tarzanjoe" <tarzanjoe(at)web.de> Hi together, I am using the c90 with the xdp-4000x in my car. My problem is, that the illumination of my display is simply worn out. You can't read anything in daylight and hardly in darkness. I asked the Sony-Support in Germany (because I live there...), Japan and the US for a new EL-illumination-foil. The answer was, that there are no spare parts for the C90-illumination anymore... So now I look for a EL-illumination-foil from another producer. Does anyone of you know the technical specs of the inverter? Which Current and frequency does it produce? Or does anyone know anything else, to get some light behind the display? greetings, Johann Read this topic online here: http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=193442#193442 [quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

tarzanjoe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: cdx-c90 EL illumination Reply with quote

tbone7467 wrote:
I have a cdx-c90 and xdp-4000x for sale with the service manual.

the cdx-c90 includes 2 faceplates that works just fine

Would you sell one of your two faceplates?

Does no one know the inverter specs??????
regards
Johann

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> XDP4000X-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: