crooks at Performance Engines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Engines-List
larry(at)ncproto.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

Well, it's time I go public. Ron Munson / Performance Engines has owed me and promised to pay me back my $20,000 deposit for over two years now. I read Matt Throckmorton's account of his dealings with Mike Moore and mine is a very similar story. Bottom line here, no matter how you slice it Ron Munson is a liar and a cheat and should be in jail; let alone receive any orders from any of us or anyone else. His "salesman" Stuart Featherstone falls into the same category. I've tried being nice talking with him, I've had an attorney send nice letters, I've had an attorney send threatening letters, I've had a collections agency work to get my money back. So far, no joy. Apparently Ron Munson has moved his banking to Nevada while maintaining operations in California; making it more difficult and expensive to go after him. Anyone with any ideas on what to do with this crook ?? I have no intention of letting this go J.
_________________
Larry E. James
Bellevue, WA
Super Decathlon
Rocket (under construction)
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Back to top
ainut(at)hiwaay.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

hire Uncle Guido. you'll get something back, anyway.

David M.

[quote] ---

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Back to top
aurbo(at)ak.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

Larry,
Man! I know your pain. Not with that slime ball but with a carbon canopy rip off for a RV.
Contact the better business bureau. Contact the sherrifs dept. (where you live and where he lives )file a robbery/theft report. If this happened over the internet contact the FBI. Raise hell.
Get his phone number and publish it. Find out if there are others like you. Gang up on him. Hammer away and keep hammering, make his life a living hell.
Grab ahold of him and shake until you get your money back. Never, ever, never, ever quit.
I did all of the above and more and finally got a refund, which was probably some other poor suckers money but...
Mike
---

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Back to top
purplemoon99(at)bellsouth
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

Put a add on barnstormers,under light sport and expermental.... ,that good for openers,but most of all NEVER let the a-hole up !!! get your money back .Barnstormers.com   Joe N101HD 601XL/RAM
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Back to top
Joemotis(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

Is this the company?

NO ARCHIVE

Joe Motis

Contact

Performance Engines Inc.
1935 McKinley Ave Ste C
La Verne, CA 91750

Phone (909) 593-5008
Fax (909) 593-3774
e-mail info(at)PerformanceEngines.com (info(at)PerformanceEngines.com)

Customer Support
We are experiencing an overwhelming amount of phone calls and questions. Your business is very important to us and in the interest of serving you better and answering your questions regarding delivery dates, special requests and scheduleing in a precise and timely manner, we ask that you send your questions in an e-mail to info(at)PerformanceEngines.com (info(at)PerformanceEngines.com). We promise to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

Thank you for your understanding,
Stuart Featherstone,
Sales Manager

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Back to top
s_korney(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: crooks at Performance Engines Reply with quote

Yes.... That's Ron Munson on the far left.....

Best... Steve

Quote:
From: Joemotis(at)aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:10:28 -0400
Subject: Re: crooks at Performance Engines
To: engines-list(at)matronics.com

[...]

target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game. [quote][b]

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Engines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours