New Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List
kmccune

Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: New Forum Reply with quote

Very Happy

Now if I just had anything to say!
Here is a pic of my rudder.
I assume the below will get rid of the pic too, so yes I'm being frivolous in my posting!
Do not archive

Kevin

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List

Rudder.jpg
 Filesize:  100.55 KB
 Viewed:  680 Time(s)

Rudder.jpg

_________________
“Always do what you are afraid to do.”
R.W. Emerson (1803-1882)

"Real freedom is the sustained act of being an individual." WW - 2009

"Life is a good deal...it's worth it" Feb 1969
Dorothy McCune

Last edited by kmccune on Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
craig(at)craigandjean.com
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: New Forum Reply with quote

Quote:
Please look me up at Air Venture!

Where will you be?

-- Craig

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List
Back to top
kmccune

Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Reply with quote

Does anyone know the date for the Zenith dinner? I'm trying to talk the better half into it.

Kevin

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List

_________________
“Always do what you are afraid to do.”
R.W. Emerson (1803-1882)

"Real freedom is the sustained act of being an individual." WW - 2009

"Life is a good deal...it's worth it" Feb 1969
Dorothy McCune
Jay Herron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: New Forum Reply with quote

Testing. Testing one two three.

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List
agibeaut

Joined: 21 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: New Forum Reply with quote

Testing successful. Great to have this 701/801 Forum