Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falco Electrics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Falco-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrspudandcompany(at)veriz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Falco Electrics Reply with quote

I am doing a plans built Falco. Since Sequoia did not see fit to include any info on the electrical plans, I am doing the design and layout myself. I am looking for any info that I can obtain on how other builders have run things such as main power and ground, bus layout and connection and the like. Also, info on where wire bundles run and any kinds of problems encountered, and resolution, for such things as radio noise, would also be greatly appreciated. If you have pictures or illistrations available this would be an added bonus.

Thanks,

Roger Curtis
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Falco-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Falco-List
Jeff Rosson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Falco Electrics Reply with quote

I thought that Sequoia sold some very detailed electrical drawings seperately. You might call them up.

Jeff

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Bob McC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Falco Electrics Reply with quote

Roger;

You can't do better for Buss layout, electrical design and help, than joining the AeroElectric list also on the Matronics site. If you follow the AeroElectric advice, procedures and architectures radio noise doesn't exist and so is a non-issue. Buss architecture is one the lists many strong points, but it does differ from the Alfred's approach. As for specific routings in the F8L I'm not that far along yet and so can't help there, but hopefully some of the others can assist in that regard.

Falco # 908
Bob McC
[quote] ---

Falco #908
(just starting)
mrspudandcompany(at)veriz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Falco Electrics Reply with quote

Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I must agree. I have been reading many of the articles by Bob Nuckolls of AeroElectric, and he has a lot of great info. I do expect to take one or several of his electrical drawings and modify to fit my application.

I am interested in seeing what other Falco builders are doing.

Roger
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Falco-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: