Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
Lenleg(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

In a message dated 2/9/2006 4:23:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wlively(at)gvtc.com writes:

Hello all

For those of you who have not followed the VAF Forum lately. I have arranged
a group buy with Hooker for their harnesses. If we get 20+ it is 20% and if
we get 30+ it is 30%. It looks like we have the 20+ fairly easily.

If you are interested. Email me off list and send me your name, address, and
phone number by midnight 18 Feb. I will finalize the list an email
confirmation on 19 Feb. The list will be sent to Hooker on 20 FEB and you should be
able to call order as soon as that afternoon. The deal works by you calling
Hooker and telling them you are on the RV group buy list and then ordering
whatever you need and paying them. They ship to you. All I am doing is arranging
the list.

Wade Lively

To: "RV8 builders group" <rv-8(at)yahoogroups.com>
From: "Wade Lively" <wlively(at)gvtc.com>
Sender: RV-8(at)yahoogroups.com
Mailing-List: list RV-8(at)yahoogroups.com; contact RV-8-owner(at)yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:53:40 -0600
Subject: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy

Hello all

For those of you who have not followed the VAF Forum lately. I have arranged a group buy with Hooker for their harnesses. If we get 20+ it is 20% and if we get 30+ it is 30%. It looks like we have the 20+ fairly easily.

If you are interested. Email me off list and send me your name, address, and phone number by midnight 18 Feb. I will finalize the list an email confirmation on 19 Feb. The list will be sent to Hooker on 20 FEB and you should be able to call order as soon as that afternoon. The deal works by you calling Hooker and telling them you are on the RV group buy list and then ordering whatever you need and paying them. They ship to you. All I am doing is arranging the list.

Wade Lively

RV-8-unsubscribe(at)yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Dale Ensing

Location: Aero Plantation Weddington NC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

How much for the Hooker harness before discount?
Dale Ensing

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Dale Ensing
RV-6A
Aero Plantation
Weddington NC
Lenleg(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

_www.hookerharness.com_ (http://www.hookerharness.com)

In a message dated 2/9/2006 5:42:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
densing(at)carolina.rr.com writes:

<densing(at)carolina.rr.com>

How much for the Hooker harness before discount?
Dale Ensing

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bill28104(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

They run about $300, too steep for my blood

--- Dale Ensing <densing(at)carolina.rr.com> wrote:

Quote:

Ensing" <densing(at)carolina.rr.com>

How much for the Hooker harness before discount?
Dale Ensing

browse
Subscriptions page,
FAQ,
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

Admin.

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
vitez(at)carolina.rr.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Around $373 on teamrocket site...this is with "military latch".. the ones
with rotary camlocks are close to 600 per seat.

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Lenleg(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

I have them in my plane and love them.

Len Leggette, RV-8A
Greensboro, NC N910LL
429 hrs

In a message dated 2/9/2006 6:16:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bill28104(at)yahoo.com writes:

They run about $300, too steep for my blood

--- Dale Ensing <densing(at)carolina.rr.com> wrote:

Quote:

Ensing" <densing(at)carolina.rr.com>

How much for the Hooker harness before discount?
Dale Ensing

browse
Subscriptions page,
FAQ,
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

Admin.

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bill28104(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

interestingly, the px. on Lens site was $200/
set..what gives? thats a reasonable px less 20%.
Reno

--- Radomir Zaric <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com> wrote:

[quote]
Zaric" <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com>

Around $373 on teamrocket site...this is with
"military latch".. the ones
with rotary camlocks are close to 600 per seat.

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
vitez(at)carolina.rr.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Oops.. my bad.. $373 for a pair..
Radomir

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Dale Ensing

Location: Aero Plantation Weddington NC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Len, which Hooker set do you have?
Dale Ensing

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Dale Ensing
RV-6A
Aero Plantation
Weddington NC
bill(at)repucci.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

I have 6 point 3" Willians Racing Harnesses w/ cam locks in my car and
thought about using them in the -9.
3" Harness Link: http://www.bethania-garage.com/willans_cam3.htm

They are the most comfortable race harnesses I have ever used. Granted
they are not "aircraft" harnesses but I would highly recommend them and
if we all got together we could buy the 2" harnesses for $170 +25 for
the sub straps or less if we did a group buy.
2" harness link: http://www.bethania-garage.com/willans_cam2.htm

Let me know what you think as I know the owner of Hard Dog and he does
like to work deals. Anyone in the Huntersville area is welcome to come
and check out my harnesses.

Bill
www.repucci.com/bill/baf.html

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bill(at)repucci.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

PS. Harnesses used for auto racing have an expiration date. This is
required because harnessed deteriorate under sunlight and with continued
use. Most aircraft owners are not aware of this and do not replace
belts every three to five years as race car owners are required to do.

There is the possibility that we can buy unused, stored on a dark shelf,
"expired" harnesses for a very reasonable price

Let me know.

Bill

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Paul LeDoux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Hello,

Please count me in on the Hooker Harness order.

Paul LeDoux
RV-8QB

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Lenleg(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

They build a set specifically for the -8 ... that is what I have.

Len

In a message dated 2/9/2006 9:15:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
densing(at)carolina.rr.com writes:

<densing(at)carolina.rr.com>

Len, which Hooker set do you have?
Dale Ensing

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Dale I have the Hooker's. They are comfortable. Mine are 5 point's and I bought them at Sun-N-Fun
for 300.00 a pair.
Tad
Quote:

From: "Dale Ensing" <densing(at)carolina.rr.com>
Date: 2006/02/09 Thu PM 09:15:39 EST
To: <rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy

Len, which Hooker set do you have?
Dale Ensing

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Bill, mine you have seen with the standary latch and I paid $300.00 for both.
Tad
[quote]
From: bill crothers <bill28104(at)yahoo.com>
Date: 2006/02/09 Thu PM 08:23:41 EST
To: rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com

interestingly, the px. on Lens site was $200/
set..what gives? thats a reasonable px less 20%.
Reno

--- Radomir Zaric <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> Zaric" <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com>
>
> Around $373 on teamrocket site...this is with
> "military latch".. the ones
> with rotary camlocks are close to 600 per seat.
>

> --

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bburril(at)carolina.rr.co
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Bill, muscle motorsport in huntersville would probably have what your
looking for.Ben
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bill28104(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Guess I'll be waiting til April and getting a hooker
at LAL for their show price...only want one, so who
wants the other? RenoRed

--- tadsargent(at)bellsouth.net wrote:

[quote]
<tadsargent(at)bellsouth.net>

Bill, mine you have seen with the standary latch and
I paid $300.00 for both.
Tad

> From: bill crothers <bill28104(at)yahoo.com>
> Date: 2006/02/09 Thu PM 08:23:41 EST
> To: rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com
> Subject: RE: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker
Harness group buy

crothers <bill28104(at)yahoo.com>

> interestingly, the px. on Lens site was $200/
> set..what gives? thats a reasonable px less 20%.
> Reno
>
> --- Radomir Zaric <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > Zaric" <vitez(at)carolina.rr.com>
> >
> > Around $373 on teamrocket site...this is with
> > "military latch".. the ones
> > with rotary camlocks are close to 600 per seat.
> >

> > --

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
sportav8r(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

Hookers offer a show price at Lakeland?? Cappy never told us about this!

No wonder they call it Sun N Fun, eh?

Your offer sounds generous, but don't expect any takers from all us married men on the SERV list. We have trouble enough getting a kitchen pass to get them there Hooters wings at Dana's.

-Stormy

do not archive; she knows how to search'em

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
bill28104(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

you dirty ole man, you. if i get that kinda hooker, i
ain't sharing!!!

--- sportav8r(at)aol.com wrote:

[quote]
sportav8r(at)aol.com

Hookers offer a show price at Lakeland?? Cappy
never told us about this!

No wonder they call it Sun N Fun, eh?

Your offer sounds generous, but don't expect any
takers from all us married men on the SERV list. We
have trouble enough getting a kitchen pass to get
them there Hooters wings at Dana's.

-Stormy

do not archive; she knows how to search'em

--

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Fwd: [RV-8] Hooker Harness group buy Reply with quote

It'll be Hookers for us all.
Tad
[quote]
From: bill crothers <bill28104(at)yahoo.com>
Date: 2006/02/10 Fri PM 09:51:40 EST
To: rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com

--- sportav8r(at)aol.com wrote:

> sportav8r(at)aol.com
>
> Hookers offer a show price at Lakeland?? Cappy
> never told us about this!
>
> No wonder they call it Sun N Fun, eh?
>
> Your offer sounds generous, but don't expect any
> takers from all us married men on the SERV list. We
> have trouble enough getting a kitchen pass to get
> them there Hooters wings at Dana's.
>
> -Stormy
>
> do not archive; she knows how to search'em
>
> --

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next