Sun N Fun

scrimm

Location: Gilbert, SC SC99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

I am planning on being at Sun N Fun on the 21st and 22nd arriving by car. With that said who is planning on going to Sun N Fun and when?

Steve
N42AH
For Sale
www.stephenscott.com/Europa

Steve Crimm
N42AH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
alan(at)kestrel-insurance
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Hi Steve

Kate and I will be there hopefully with the aircraft, if we caqn get through the registration and inspection process in time. Nigel Harrison is coming over from New Zealand also. We were wondering if anyone wants to come up to Spruce Creek for a BBQ sometime during the Sun n Fun week?

Alan

I am planning on being at Sun N Fun on the 21st and 22nd arriving by car. With that said who is planning on going to Sun N Fun and when?

Steve

N42AH

For Sale

www.stephenscott.com/Europa

0
Quote:
1
Quote:
2
Quote:
3
Quote:
4
-- Date: 26/02/2007 14:56

--
26/02/2007 14:56

steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Dear all
I have not seen anything on the Forum re Europa and Sun'n'Fun but I have been authorised to bring to everyone's attention that Europa 2004 will be at the show (Stand N21)(see the Europa website) and it is to be run by Bud Yerly with UK support by John Wheeler. I will be there lending a hand and if anyone is looking for accomodation please contact me off list for details. John is staying with me so good company is assured.
Look forward to seeing anyone form the Europa fraternity.
Steve Pitt #403 G-SMDH
steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.com (steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.com)

garrys(at)tampabay.rr.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

I plan to bring my 914 trigear to Sun N'Fun and leave it parked in the homebuilt area for the entire week.

Garry Stout

[quote] ---

topglock(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Mary and I will also be attending in Baby Blue.  Haven't decided where we'll be parking her, yet, as our little try-gear qualifies for "past winners" honors.  In American, that translates to "parking with the big dawgs"   Smile  Hope to see you all there...

Jeff - Baby Blue

Garry wrote: [quote] v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } o\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } .shape { BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } <![endif]--> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } <![endif]--> I plan to bring my 914 trigear to Sun N'Fun and leave it parked in the homebuilt area for the entire week.

Garry Stout

Quote:
Kate and I will be there hopefully with the aircraft, if we caqn get through the registration and inspection process in time. Nigel Harrison is coming over from New Zealand also. We were wondering if anyone wants to come up to Spruce Creek for a BBQ sometime during the Sun n Fun week?

Alan

I am planning on being at Sun N Fun on the 21st and 22nd arriving by car.  With that said who is planning on going to Sun N Fun and when?

Steve

N42AH

For Sale

www.stephenscott.com/Europa

Quote:

-- Date: 26/02/2007 14:56

--
26/02/2007 14:56
Quote:

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List">http://www.matronhref="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com

0
Quote:

1 [b]

alan(at)kestrel-insurance
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Is anyone planning any kind of gathering, meal etc. if not why not?

Alan

Garry wrote:
I plan to bring my 914 trigear to Sun N'Fun and leave it parked in the homebuilt area for the entire week.

Garry Stout

[quote]

topglock(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Alan,

We generally meet at the Europa tent at a given time, say 11am and things go down hill from there... Wink

Jeff

Alan Burrows wrote: [quote] v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Is anyone planning any kind of gathering, meal etc. if not why not?

Alan

Kate and I will be there hopefully with the aircraft, if we caqn get through the registration and inspection process in time. Nigel Harrison is coming over from New Zealand also. We were wondering if anyone wants to come up to Spruce Creek for a BBQ sometime during the Sun n Fun week?

Alan

I am planning on being at Sun N Fun on the 21st and 22nd arriving by car.  With that said who is planning on going to Sun N Fun and when?

Steve

N42AH

For Sale

www.stephenscott.com/Europa

Quote:

-- Date: 26/02/2007 14:56
--
26/02/2007 14:56
Quote:
  href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List">http://www.matronhref="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com

0
Quote:

1
Quote:

2
Quote:

3
Quote:

4
Quote:

5
Quote:

6
Quote:

7
Quote:

8
Quote:

9
Quote:

0
Quote:

1
Quote:

2

--
27/02/2007 15:24

--
28/02/2007 16:09
Quote:

3
Quote:

4 [b]

josok-e(at)ukolo.fi
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Again, this year i will have to skip. But i am still enjoying nice memories of the visit now 2 years ago. Nice lodging, nice company Smile My Woodcomp SR3000 propeller arrived yesterday, and i am busy trying to get kit600 to fly this Summer. Better next year i think! O, i can recommend the Woodcomp way of doing business, not a single glitch. If the propeller functions as good it's a winner. To my surprise the propeller arrived assembled and balanced. Attached to the engine in 30 minutes. That would have been 5 minutes, if i had known it comes with it's own drive lugs. Had to remove the Rotax lugs first.

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit - www.EuropaOwners.org

alan(at)kestrel-insurance
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff. I look forward to it

Alan

We generally meet at the Europa tent at a given time, say 11am and things go down hill from there... Wink

Jeff

Alan Burrows wrote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->Is anyone planning any kind of gathering, meal etc. if not why not?

Alan

Garry wrote:
I plan to bring my 914 trigear to Sun N'Fun and leave it parked in the homebuilt area for the entire week.

Garry Stout

[quote]

nwcmc(at)tiscali.co.uk
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

I will be visiting Sun N Fun on Sunday 22nd April. If anyone else is still there on that date and would like to meet up let me know.

Regards

Nigel Charles

kpaviat(at)verizon.net
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

Hello Nigel!
I will be at sun and fun all week so give me a call at 909-437-5151.
Kim Prout [quote][b]

captainmarty(at)bellsouth
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Sun N Fun Reply with quote

I will be at Sun N Fun. Unfortunately driving again this year. The 11 o'clock AM meeting at Europa 2004 worked well last year so look for me there. My cell phone is 678-427-8826.
Looking forward to seeing all the Europaphiles in April.

Marty Mason
Kit 291A XS Mono Short Wing Rotax 912 c/s prop
20% 99% to go