Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulsar reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregsmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:42 am    Post subject: Pulsar reunion Reply with quote

Greeting to all of my Pulsar friends. Things are starting to take shape for another reunion in Lawrence, Kansas. If you have not made your room reservations please do not miss the deadline. Our block of rooms with special pricing is only held until August 19. After that date, you may not be able to get a room or may not get the discounted rate. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Greg Smith

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
gregsmi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:00 pm    Post subject: Pulsar reunion Reply with quote

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--> <![endif]--> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} <![endif]-->
I want to encourage you to join us in Lawrence for the Pulsar reunion. We started doing these in 1996 and it has been a great way to meet fellow Pulsar owners and share ideas. I am hoping we have a great turn out this year. I am not sure how many more years I can do it.
Please bring any items you would like to sell or trade. I have many Pulsar parts so if you are needing something, let me know and if I have it I will bring it to the reunion.
We have one attendee this year that is bringing a Starlite and a Pulsar for us to look over and evaluate. They are being tailored in with wings off and will be set up in the hanger along with the flown in planes.
Please plan to join us for a weekend with friends, flying, and lots of airplane stories.
Greg

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

gregsmi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:41 am    Post subject: Pulsar reunion Reply with quote

The hotel is holding our rooms until August 19, at the special rates. Only a few left in our block of rooms. I want to encourage you to call the hotel and get your room booked. After the 19th, you will have to pay full price and run the risk of no availability.

I am working on speakers and program but it appears we we will have a smaller turn out this year. I am thinking we will go back to one every other year and maybe reduce it to a two day event. We will discuss this at the reunion this year.

Please get your reservations in.
Greg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: