Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N46007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlm34077(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:54 pm    Post subject: N46007 Reply with quote

In 2024 I will complete 60 years of flight without hurting myself or others; the only casualties have been 4 small birds. I hope to sell my 2008 RV10 and am looking for some advice on pricing. My aircraft kit was purchased  at OSH 2004 and the first flight was made in April 2008 . The engine was a new Lycoming which currently has 1600-1700 hours. The prop was a new Hartzell CS. The avionics are dual Chelton DU1s as primary and GRT Sport EFIS as backup. I have both a primary and essential buss where every device has its own breaker. In addition the busses , although charged by a single alternator, are separated by a power diode. The other avionics consist of a SL30 which provides dual ILS/LOC/VOR indications on each EFIS, a TRIG 31 mode S transponder with ADSB OUT, a GRT EIS, and a PS6000 intercom with individual plugs at each seat. ADSB IN is displayed on the GRT EFIS using output from a Skyradar unit listening on both UAT and 1090. The AP is a Trutrak /digitrak II with LNAV/VNAV.

Having seen the last three 10s on trade-a plane, I am perplexed. The three used aircraft price range between 249K-350K. Any info on actual selling prices would be helpful.
Virus-free.www.avast.com[url=https://mobile-webview.gmail.com/-1181128517/-665112763460865250#m_5092508267221100106_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Great, thanks! 
Show quoted text

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
partner14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:15 am    Post subject: N46007 Reply with quote

Pictures for everyone would help. Also the Cheltons are a problem and that would involve a major panel upgrade. One of my friends finally replaced his dual Cheltons and now is pretty contnet.
The price range you've posted is probably right on. We have two RV10's purchases here at 0TX1 under contract. One is $275, and is unpainted, very low time.
Don

On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 11:08:57 PM CDT, dlm <dlm34077(at)gmail.com> wrote:

In 2024 I will complete 60 years of flight without hurting myself or others; the only casualties have been 4 small birds. I hope to sell my 2008 RV10 and am looking for some advice on pricing. My aircraft kit was purchased at OSH 2004 and the first flight was made in April 2008 . The engine was a new Lycoming which currently has 1600-1700 hours. The prop was a new Hartzell CS. The avionics are dual Chelton DU1s as primary and GRT Sport EFIS as backup. I have both a primary and essential buss where every device has its own breaker. In addition the busses , although charged by a single alternator, are separated by a power diode. The other avionics consist of a SL30 which provides dual ILS/LOC/VOR indications on each EFIS, a TRIG 31 mode S transponder with ADSB OUT, a GRT EIS, and a PS6000 intercom with individual plugs at each seat. ADSB IN is displayed on the GRT EFIS using output from a Skyradar unit listening on both UAT and 1090. The AP is a Trutrak /digitrak II with LNAV/VNAV.

Having seen the last three 10s on trade-a plane, I am perplexed. The three used aircraft price range between 249K-350K. Any info on actual selling prices would be helpful.
Virus-free.www.avast.com[url=https://mobile-webview.gmail.com/-1181128517/-665112763460865250#m_5092508267221100106_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Great, thanks!
Show quoted text

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Bob Turner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: N46007 Reply with quote

My opinion:
Cheltons are a negative, too old, no support.
Engine time is high enough that buyers will have to build in an overhaul allowance. Prop too, I presume.
No ifr-TSO’d GPS is a negative.
I’d say you’re on the lower side of the numbers you quoted, maybe $250K.
Now the thing you didn’t mention, is paint. Buyers are crazy, illogical. If you have a great paint job someone will overlook my negatives, above. And vice versa if the paint needs work. If the paint is fair or worse, a $20K paint job will increase the selling price by at least $30K.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: