Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MT04 Engine mounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul.the.aviator(at)gmail

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:59 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Hi, is anyone aware of a US supplier for the MT04 engine mounts or is Europa the only source. - Paul

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
budyerly@msn.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:46 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Paul,
Esteban from Columbia is coming to the states and needs a trailer. Do you have a buyer?

Bud Yerly

Get Outlook for Android
From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 3:58:38 PM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: MT04 Engine mounts

Hi, is anyone aware of a US supplier for the MT04 engine mounts or is Europa the only source. - Paul

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:53 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

[img]cid:9CB3AEF7-9591-4D90-929C-26C792175AF5[/img]Lord Engine Mount # J-3608-1
aircraftspruce.com
Softer tho, so you need to adjust with a shorter spacer
Cheers,
PeteZ

Quote:
On Feb 11, 2023, at 4:05 PM, Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com> wrote:

07-01131.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  182.58 KB
 Viewed:  921 Time(s)

07-01131.JPG

budyerly@msn.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:02 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Re the motor mounts:

Engine Rubber Isolation Mounts:
1. Europa Rotax Mount MT04 hard mount.
Alternate isolation mount:
1. A/C Spruce Part# 08-00662 but not sure of how firm the rubber is.
MFR Model # SET OF 8 About $50 plus shipping/tax
2. Lockwood 860-690 is really expensive $30 each. Just a Lord Mount J3608-1

Bud Yerly
From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of Paul McAllister
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 3:59 PM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Europa-List: MT04 Engine mounts

paul.the.aviator(at)gmail

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:40 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Hi Bud,

My trailer is available.
Paul
On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 3:47 PM Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Paul,
Esteban from Columbia is coming to the states and needs a trailer.  Do you have a buyer?

Bud Yerly

Get Outlook for Android
From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com (paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com)>
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com) <europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)>

budyerly@msn.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:52 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Paul,
Esteban Restreto, wanted my trailer and missed out as I sold it .

He bought a Classic Europa in Wisconsin and you are up there lets get you to together. He needs a good mechanical trailer to get the Europa mono back down to Miami where he lives.
I figure this is a win win for both of you. He was willing to pay $1000 for mine with the ramp and winch with spare tires. Mine was roadworthy. He is ready to drive north now. If you have to work on it you guys work it out.

Can I have him email you direct.
His phone is 786 858-9326
His email: maquienvio(at)gmail.com (maquienvio(at)gmail.com)

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of Paul McAllister
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: MT04 Engine mounts

Hi Bud,

My trailer is available.

Paul

On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 3:47 PM Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Paul,

Esteban from Columbia is coming to the states and needs a trailer. Do you have a buyer?

Bud Yerly

Get Outlook for Android

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com (paul.the.aviator(at)gmail.com)>
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com) <europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)>

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

I love my lords….waaaay quieter than the old europa rubbers,
Cheers,
PeteZ

Quote:
On Feb 11, 2023, at 5:08 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com> wrote:

<![endif]--> Clean DocumentEmail false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--> <![endif]-->(at)font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; } (at)font-face { font-family: Calibri; } p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; } a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: rgb(5, 99, 193); text-decoration: underline; } a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: rgb(149, 79, 114); text-decoration: underline; } p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0 { margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; } span.EmailStyle18 { font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: windowtext; } .MsoChpDefault { font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; } (at)page WordSection1 { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 1in; } div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; }/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Re the motor mounts:

1. Europa Rotax Mount MT04 hard mount.
1. A/C Spruce Part# 08-00662 but not sure of how firm the rubber is.
MFR Model # SET OF 8 About $50 plus shipping/tax
2. Lockwood 860-690 is really expensive $30 each. Just a Lord Mount J3608-1

Bud Yerly

wdaniell.longport(at)gmai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:40 am    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Pete 
How much did you shorten the spacers?
Will
William Daniell

LONGPORT

+1 786 878 0246
On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 5:57 PM Pete <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com (peterz(at)zutrasoft.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Cheers,
PeteZ

Quote:
On Feb 11, 2023, at 5:08 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:

Re the motor mounts:

1.            Europa Rotax Mount MT04 hard mount.
1.            A/C Spruce Part# 08-00662 but not sure of how firm the rubber is.
MFR Model # SET OF 8  About $50 plus shipping/tax
2.            Lockwood 860-690 is really expensive $30 each.  Just a Lord Mount J3608-1

Bud Yerly
From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of Paul McAllister
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:43 am    Post subject: MT04 Engine mounts Reply with quote

Hi William,
Had to reduce the spacer lengths to 1.500” to deal with the very large startup and shutdown movements of the high compression 912ULS.  That said I believe Erich with his lower compression 914 got away with 1.592” which I found to be *really* quiet and smooth - except with my 912ULS it would bang around during startup and shutdown (when I had the heavy and gear-box abusing warpdrive, I may be able to lengthen them with my now super-light E-prop).
Cheers,
PeteZ

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 2:47 PM William Daniell <wdaniell.longport(at)gmail.com (wdaniell.longport(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Pete 
How much did you shorten the spacers?
Will
William Daniell

LONGPORT

+1 786 878 0246
On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 5:57 PM Pete <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com (peterz(at)zutrasoft.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Cheers,
PeteZ

Quote:
On Feb 11, 2023, at 5:08 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:

Re the motor mounts:

1.            Europa Rotax Mount MT04 hard mount.
1.            A/C Spruce Part# 08-00662 but not sure of how firm the rubber is.
MFR Model # SET OF 8  About $50 plus shipping/tax
2.            Lockwood 860-690 is really expensive $30 each.  Just a Lord Mount J3608-1

Bud Yerly
From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of Paul McAllister
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: