Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Available Europa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justin(at)systemwise.co.u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:39 am    Post subject: Available Europa Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I need some advice. The Owner of a tri-gear Europa in our hangar has recently died and left the aircraft to his daughter.
She has decided to sell and has asked me to advise her on how much she should ask for it. Perhaps you guys could make suggestions as to it worth,
One of the last jobs Neville did was to convert this to a tr-gear, put a new cowl on it and replace the bearings of the elevator. Nev showed me round once he had finished and as you would expect all looked good. However the aircraft has not flown since before Nev started and there may be minor things to do.
G-BWJH last flew as a tri-gear and has around 500 hours in that configuration. The variable pitch prop looks brand new and was put on to mitigate the fact that the engine is an 80hp 912 though that is hearsay. I have added some pictures, what was in the gaping hole in the panel I don’t know.
It arrived three years ago in our hang and looked quite sad. The new owner then had a prop strike on his first flight and it has been through the process since then.
It looks to be quite a good example to my eye and been the recipient of Nev,s magic.

Any advice would be welcome I will hold my guess as to asking price until I have heard from you guys. Help.
The daughter just wants to sell it for what it’s worth. I am happy to go through it with a fine toothcomb if someone is interested and too far away.

Cheers
Justin

[img]cid:image002.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image004.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image006.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image008.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image010.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image012.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image014.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image016.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]
[img]cid:image018.jpg(at)01D6C0C1.AA9FF880[/img]

Mail for Windows 10

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

image002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.32 KB
 Viewed:  2883 Time(s)

image002.jpg

image004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.2 KB

image004.jpg

image006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.18 KB

image006.jpg

image008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.46 KB

image008.jpg

image010.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.32 KB

image010.jpg

image012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.46 KB

image012.jpg

image014.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.19 KB

image014.jpg

image016.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.35 KB

image016.jpg

image018.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.1 KB

image018.jpg

SPURPURA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Available Europa Reply with quote

From the description and photos I’d say $20k would be a good price in the USA.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

stranfaer(at)btinternet.c

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: Available Europa Reply with quote

p{margin:0}30 to 35 Thousand, clearly something is worth what someone wants to pay for it, tri gears very desirable and quite scarce at present, an advert in the Europa Club Magazine is probably best tack, speak to the Hon Sec Bob
rgds
DJ
[quote]

----

image002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.32 KB
 Viewed:  2879 Time(s)

image002.jpg

image004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.2 KB

image004.jpg

image006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.18 KB

image006.jpg

image008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.46 KB

image008.jpg

image010.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.32 KB

image010.jpg

image012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.46 KB

image012.jpg

image014.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.19 KB

image014.jpg

image016.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.35 KB

image016.jpg

image018.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.1 KB

image018.jpg

graeme bird

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Available Europa Reply with quote

where is it based?
I would say the value depends a lot on the fit, mods and history.
it has a cs orop - good, mode S? 833 radio.? pilot aware or flarm, smartass..
The instruments look traditional.
Having had a 100hp and 80 i dont consider the 80 a substantial disadvantage.
over a period of time i had a lot of interest in my last sale A 80hp classic mono.
PM me if you need any help.

Kit2 G-PATS - (kesterton) Mono Classic 912 warpdrive
Kit 1 G-UMPY - Mono Classic/XS 912S, Woodcomp G(@)gdbmk.co.uk
Hitchflight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Available Europa Reply with quote

[quote="stranfaer(at)btinternet.c30 to 35 Thousand, clearly something is worth what someone wants to pay for it, tri gears very desirable and quite scarce at present, an advert in the Europa Club Magazine is probably best tack, speak to the Hon Sec Bob
rgds
DJ
Quote:

--quote="stranfaer(at)btinternet.c30 to 35 Thousand, clearly something is worth what someone wants to pay for it, tri gears very desirable and quite scarce at present, an advert in the Europa Club Magazine is probably best tack, speak to the Hon Sec Bob
rgds--

quote="stranfaer(at)btinternet.c30 to 35 Thousand, clearly something is worth what someone wants to pay for it, tri gears very desirable and quite scarce at present, an advert in the Europa Club Magazine is probably best tack, speak to the Hon Sec Bob
rgds

Hi David

Feedback: Contacted Justin to advise we are happy to place a free ad on the website. We average selling one Europa a month from the webpage.

22 in the last 22 months

https://www.theeuropaclub.org/the-club/sales-and-spares-member-adverts

Regards

Bob

SteveIvell(at)pestproof.c

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:17 am    Post subject: Available Europa Reply with quote

As the Aircraft is "Nevilled" and Trigear with a VP prop I would say that it has to be worth in excess of £35k......but it depends what they are willing to pay.

Bear in mind that a new kit from Europa is £36k with no FWF and not built!! Add £20k for an engine and prop and say another £4k for instruments (basic fit) and you are up to £60k.......and a whole lot of work!!

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell
Mob: 07971 128842
E-mail: steveivell(at)pestproof.co.uk

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: