Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougsappllc(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Marco,
Send me a photo of your shuttle valve.
It looks like they are cutting me loose from the cancer clinic for a few days so we will be back in Omak Sat, Sun, and Monday filling and shipping those orders received via email in the past two weeks.  
My apologies to all those who we have kept waiting.  
Doug   

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM Marco Caflisch <marco.l.caflisch(at)gmail.com (marco.l.caflisch(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for a source for shuttle valve assemblies (housing plus ball) for a Yak-50 landing gear system? I'm told that unfortunately one can't use those from a Yak-52.

I've so far drawn blanks with M-14P Inc, Doug Sapp and George Coy here in the US; I also have an email out to Plamen Petkov in Bulgaria. Any other suggestions are much appreciated!
Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
pennington.construction.i

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Doug

So glad to see you back online.  
👍👍👍👍👍👍
Mark

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 4:52 PM doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Marco,
It looks like they are cutting me loose from the cancer clinic for a few days so we will be back in Omak Sat, Sun, and Monday filling and shipping those orders received via email in the past two weeks.  
Doug   

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM Marco Caflisch <marco.l.caflisch(at)gmail.com (marco.l.caflisch(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for a source for shuttle valve assemblies (housing plus ball) for a Yak-50 landing gear system? I'm told that unfortunately one can't use those from a Yak-52.

I've so far drawn blanks with M-14P Inc, Doug Sapp and George Coy here in the US; I also have an email out to Plamen Petkov in Bulgaria. Any other suggestions are much appreciated!
Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

byronmfox(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Great news, Doug!! Merry Christmas!  ...Blitz

Byron M. Fox
Director and Vice President
TDA Investment Group | TDA Inc.
2025 Pioneer Court
San Mateo, CA 94403
T: (650) 343-6333 | D: (415) 307-2405 | F: (650) 343-0858
byron(at)tdainc.com (byron(at)tdainc.com) | byronmfox(at)gmail.com (byronmfox(at)gmail.com)
On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 1:52 PM doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Marco,
Doug   

Quote:

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

wamflight(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Like we really minded having to wait!
Get well. It’s to dang cold to fly anyway.

Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:52 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Marco,
Doug

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for a source for shuttle valve assemblies (housing plus ball) for a Yak-50 landing gear system? I'm told that unfortunately one can't use those from a Yak-52.

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

Flibob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Doug,

So glad to hear you’re home take it easy and get well and you and Kathleen have a merry Christmas.🎄
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2019, at 5:22 PM, World Aviation Museum <wamflight(at)gmail.com (wamflight(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:52 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Marco,
Doug

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for a source for shuttle valve assemblies (housing plus ball) for a Yak-50 landing gear system?I'm told that unfortunately one can't use those from a Yak-52.

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

pennington.construction.i

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

The most important “part” of CJ6 Parts is Doug. 

So the rest of the “parts” will come when they do.  
You guys enjoy the holidays, rest and get well. 
If you get bored.  Call one of us we would love to hear from you.  
Mark

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 5:45 PM Robert Graves <flibob(at)att.net (flibob(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Doug,

So glad to hear you’re home take it easy and get well and you and Kathleen have a merry Christmas.🎄 
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2019, at 5:22 PM, World Aviation Museum <wamflight(at)gmail.com (wamflight(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:52 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Marco,
Doug   

Quote:

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Welcome home Doug!

Richard HessC 404-964-4885
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:48 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Marco,
Doug

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for a source for shuttle valve assemblies (housing plus ball) for a Yak-50 landing gear system?I'm told that unfortunately one can't use those from a Yak-52.

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

Ttail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Yay good to see you up and about Doug Smile

Viperdoc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

Doug,Nothing to apologize for. Glad to see YOU are able to be up and at ‘em again. Rest when you need and don’t over do it. The I need it Now May need to wait until tomorrow. Your recovery is more important.
God Speed,
Doc

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:53 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Marco,
Doug

Quote:

Many thanks,
Marco
San Francisco, CA

AlaskaChang801

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Yak-50 shuttle valve assemblies - WTB Reply with quote

[quote="dougsappllc(at)gmail.com"]Marco,
Doug   

Hi Doug...So glad to hear things are on the up and up. Thanks for the update and hope you and Kathleen have a very Merry Christmas. Roger Milne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: