Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ground Fill Compressor Advice Sought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocknpilot(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Ground Fill Compressor Advice Sought Reply with quote

Greetings Redstars!

I am seeking some advice on some work I'm doing in an attempt to breathe life back into my German Bauer High PSI compressor that I use to fill my SCUBA and Pony tanks. If you know electric motors and / or compressors, please give me a shout. Just wondering what my limitations are for a motor swap as I had some "questionable wrenching" done which resulted in a different (not new) 1 HP motor being installed that unfortunately shuts down under load. If I don't hear otherwise, I'm just looking at a similar motor (probably 1.5 - 2 HP) with identical shaft width and length. But are there any specs I need to be especially alert for?

BTW - I am putting up a decent C150J if you know of any newly-minted aviators interested in an hour-builder. Nice plane for a reasonable price!

Thank you all!

Rico Jaeger
915 S. 11th Ave.  
Wausau, WI. 54401
      //
1969 Cessna 150J   ^/---//-X
N61333     // Hangar #35 / AUW
    //
1992 Yakovlev Yak 52 ^/---//-X
N21YK //
Hangar #21 / AUW

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: