Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists
 
 Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allegro-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 09/27/19

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hgmckay



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 393

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:40 am    Post subject: Allegro-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 09/27/19 Reply with quote

Brian,

I also looked at the Echo UAT unit. My Allegro is E-LSA but decided on the tailBeacon due to the simpler installation (less overall wiring modification and less effort on my part to install everything). It was a personal choice. Brian is your Allegro 2000 SLSA or ELSA?

Hugh G. McKay III, P.E. Fellow. L.M. ASCE
Senior Consultant
Worldwide Engineering Inc.
4090 North NC Hwy. 16
Denver, NC 28037

Ph. 704-661-8271
Fax 704-483-5466
Email hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)
http://www.geo.com (click on Power Division)
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Allegro-List Digest Server (allegro-list(at)matronics.com)
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:31 AM
To: Allegro-List Digest List (allegro-list-digest(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Allegro-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 09/27/19


*


   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
=========================

Today's complete Allegro-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Allegro-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter=2019-09-27&Archive=Allegro

Text Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter=2019-09-27&Archive=Allegro


=======================
   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
=======================


           ----------------------------------------------------------
                           Allegro-List Digest Archive
                                      ---
                     Total Messages Posted Fri 09/27/19: 1
           ----------------------------------------------------------

 
Today's Message Index:
----------------------

     1. 08:39 AM - Re: Re: ADS-B  (Allegro)

 
 
________________________________  Message 1  _____________________________________


Time: 08:39:40 AM PST US
From: Allegro <n3081x(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: ADS-B


The echoUAT Might make for a much more simple install. Also 1399 with the da
sh mounted GPS receiver antenna combo.!
Brian Carpenter
N3081X


Quote:
On Sep 25, 2019, at 05:59, Hugh McKay <hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net> wrote:

I have just read the discussion on the above subject. The skybeacon will n
ot fit on the Allegro 2000 or the 2007 without major and costly modification

, and the tailBeacon likewise. However, there is a location where the tailBe
acon can be located and will work fine. I have installed the tail beacon on m
y Allegro 2000 E-LSA (N661WW) and it is working without a problem. It is mou
nted on the airframe crossbar in the cockpit just above the instrument panel
. Since the top of the cockpit is clear the unit can see all Satellites, and
the wiring connections from that point to the panel is short and simple. I d
id my own work since I built the plane from a KIT. Cost for the unit was $1,
669.00 from uAvionix and my labor was free. I will post a few pictures later
on the Allegro Matronics List. If any other Allegro owners want to contact m
e I will be glad to give you more detail. My personal email is hgmckay(at)bells
outh.net
Quote:
 
Hugh G. McKay III, P.E. Fellow. L.M. ASCE
Senior Consultant
Worldwide Engineering Inc.
4090 North NC Hwy. 16
Denver, NC 28037
 
Ph. 704-661-8271
Fax 704-483-5466
Email hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net
http://www.geo.com (click on Power Division)
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
 
From: ishadatta
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 12:49 AM
To: allegro-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Allegro-List: Re: ADS-B
 

Quote:
 
Thank Great=C3=82  Post. Smile
 
 
 
 
Read this topic online here:
 
http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=491464#491464
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 


- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brian Carpenter



Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Location: TAYLOR, AZ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject: Allegro-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 09/27/19 Reply with quote

Hugh, S-LSA. 2006 Allegro 2000

Sent from my Brian's iPhone
On Sep 28, 2019, at 06:39, Hugh McKay <hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Brian,

I also looked at the Echo UAT unit. My Allegro is E-LSA but decided on the tailBeacon due to the simpler installation (less overall wiring modification and less effort on my part to install everything). It was a personal choice. Brian is your Allegro 2000 SLSA or ELSA?

Hugh G. McKay III, P.E. Fellow. L.M. ASCE
Senior Consultant
Worldwide Engineering Inc.
4090 North NC Hwy. 16
Denver, NC 28037

Ph. 704-661-8271
Fax 704-483-5466
Email hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)
http://www.geo.com (click on Power Division)
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Allegro-List Digest Server (allegro-list(at)matronics.com)
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:31 AM
To: Allegro-List Digest List (allegro-list-digest(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Allegro-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 09/27/19


*


  Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
=========================

Today's complete Allegro-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below. The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation. The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Allegro-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter=2019-09-27&Archive=Allegro

Text Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter=2019-09-27&Archive=Allegro


=======================
  EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
=======================


           ----------------------------------------------------------
          Â     Â         Allegro-List Digest Archive
           Â            Â     Â      ---
                Â   Total Messages Posted Fri 09/27/19: 1
          ----------------------------------------------------------

Â
Today's Message Index:
----------------------

  Â  1. 08:39 AM - Re: Re: ADS-B (Allegro)

Â
Â
________________________________Â Message 1Â _____________________________________


Time: 08:39:40 AM PST US
From: Allegro <n3081x(at)yahoo.com (n3081x(at)yahoo.com)>
Subject: Re: Allegro-List: Re: ADS-B


The echoUAT Might make for a much more simple install. Also 1399 with the da
sh mounted GPS receiver antenna combo.!
Brian Carpenter
N3081X


Quote:
On Sep 25, 2019, at 05:59, Hugh McKay <hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:

I have just read the discussion on the above subject. The skybeacon will n
ot fit on the Allegro 2000 or the 2007 without major and costly modification

, and the tailBeacon likewise. However, there is a location where the tailBe
acon can be located and will work fine. I have installed the tail beacon on m
y Allegro 2000 E-LSA (N661WW) and it is working without a problem. It is mou
nted on the airframe crossbar in the cockpit just above the instrument panel
. Since the top of the cockpit is clear the unit can see all Satellites, and
the wiring connections from that point to the panel is short and simple. I d
id my own work since I built the plane from a KIT. Cost for the unit was $1,
669.00 from uAvionix and my labor was free. I will post a few pictures later
on the Allegro Matronics List. If any other Allegro owners want to contact m
e I will be glad to give you more detail. My personal email is hgmckay(at)bells
outh.net
Quote:
Â
Hugh G. McKay III, P.E. Fellow. L.M. ASCE
Senior Consultant
Worldwide Engineering Inc.
4090 North NC Hwy. 16
Denver, NC 28037
Â
Ph. 704-661-8271
Fax 704-483-5466
Email hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)
http://www.geo.com (click on Power Division)
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Â
From: ishadatta
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 12:49 AM
To: allegro-list(at)matronics.com (allegro-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: ADS-B
Â

Quote:
Â
Thank Great=C3=82Â Post. Smile
Â
Â
Â
Â
Read this topic online here:
Â
http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=491464#491464
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â




Â






- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List

_________________
BRIAN N3081X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group