Stock Nanchang Prop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
Saber369(at)comcast.net
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

Looking for a new or used prop for a stock CJ-6. Pass the word that is like two.

Jon Blake
saber369(at)comcast.net

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
rhgalyen

Joined: 02 Aug 2019

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

Did you check with Doug Sapp?

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
GL

Joined: 26 Apr 2016
Location: Franklin, Tn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

I have a set I took off of mine Jon. Give me a call

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:56 PM JON <Saber369(at)comcast.net (Saber369(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Looking for a new or used prop for a stock CJ-6. Pass the word that is like two.

Jon Blake
saber369(at)comcast.net (saber369(at)comcast.net)

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
kelmonroe(at)comcast.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

I have 1 with a log book in a crate

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Sep 29, 2019, at 7:50 PM, JON <Saber369(at)comcast.net> wrote:

Looking for a new or used prop for a stock CJ-6. Pass the word that is like two.

Jon Blake
saber369(at)comcast.net

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
rickkelleyfly(at)gmail.co
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

I have prop 210-787-0327
Rick

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Oct 1, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Kelley Monroe <kelmonroe(at)comcast.net> wrote:

I have 1 with a log book in a crate

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 29, 2019, at 7:50 PM, JON <Saber369(at)comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Looking for a new or used prop for a stock CJ-6. Pass the word that is like two.
>
> Jon Blake
> saber369(at)comcast.net
>
> Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
kelmonroe(at)comcast.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Stock Nanchang Prop Reply with quote

Call me 6125083740
Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Oct 1, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Kelley Monroe <kelmonroe(at)comcast.net> wrote:

I have 1 with a log book in a crate

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 29, 2019, at 7:50 PM, JON <Saber369(at)comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Looking for a new or used prop for a stock CJ-6. Pass the word that is like two.
>
> Jon Blake
> saber369(at)comcast.net
>
> Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours