Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

europa10(at)bellsouth.net
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

freddythek10(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill...Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

wdaniell.longport(at)gmai
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Bill
congratulations - I think you take my record for the longest build
Will
William Daniell

LONGPORT

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 7:22 PM Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today.  Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congrats!!!
Where are ya based?
Cheers,
Pete
A239

On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

europa10(at)bellsouth.net
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

I'm just outside Atlanta in Loganville.
Bill

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I???m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It???s also been that long since I have been current so it???s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

m(at)grassfam.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill. I am in year 16 and no end in sight...

Best regards
Michael Grass
On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:18 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Bill, Congratulations and all the best with the flying. An accoount of the build process and a picture or two for the Europa magazine would be good. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2019-04-26 00:07, Bill wrote:
Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I&rsquo;m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It&rsquo;s also been that long since I have been current so it&rsquo;s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

christoph.both(at)acadiau
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill, on the completion of your Europa!
I think we might have started the same year, 1995 with our classic kits (mine is UK#223). It took me 17 years to complete – well worth the time and effort as it is such a nice versatile traveling airplane.
Enjoy every minute of it!
Christoph

From: <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net>
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 20:20
To: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today.  Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill. I fully understand how work and life gets in the way of our best intentions but believe me when I say keep going ..... it’s worth it. Flying your creation is the icing on the cake!

Regards from Down Under
Kingsley

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Apr 2019, at 9:07 am, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

europa10(at)bellsouth.net
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:15 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Michael,

Just keep going.  You will get there.  I got stuck in the 90% done, 90% to for a while.  Once you get to painting, etc. things will go faster and you will start to see real progress.

Bill

Congratulations Bill. I am in year 16 and no end in sight...
Best regards
Michael Grass

On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

spcialeffects

Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Location: Kent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations, well done

LeeVaughan

Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Location: Monroe Iowa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill !! Phew!
I had 18 years into building N69XS before my inspection three years ago. All hail the new record holder. Huzah! Very Happy
Let the real fun begin.

Cheers

Lee

Lee
N69XS A069
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address