Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
europa10(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
freddythek10(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill...Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

wdaniell.longport(at)gmai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Bill
congratulations - I think you take my record for the longest build 
Will
William Daniell

LONGPORT

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 7:22 PM Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today.  Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.  I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

peterz(at)zutrasoft.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congrats!!!
Where are ya based?
Cheers,
Pete
A239

On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

I'm just outside Atlanta in Loganville.
Bill

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

------ Original message------
Date: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 7:47 PM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com);
Cc:
Subject:Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Congrats!!!
Where are ya based?

Cheers,
Pete
A239

On Apr 25, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I???m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It???s also been that long since I have been current so it???s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

m(at)grassfam.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill. I am in year 16 and no end in sight...

Best regards
Michael Grass
Quote:

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:18 pm    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Bill, Congratulations and all the best with the flying. An accoount of the build process and a picture or two for the Europa magazine would be good. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2019-04-26 00:07, Bill wrote:
Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I&rsquo;m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It&rsquo;s also been that long since I have been current so it&rsquo;s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

christoph.both(at)acadiau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill, on the completion of your Europa!
I think we might have started the same year, 1995 with our classic kits (mine is UK#223). It took me 17 years to complete – well worth the time and effort as it is such a nice versatile traveling airplane.
Enjoy every minute of it!
Christoph

From: <owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net>
Reply-To: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 20:20
To: "europa-list(at)matronics.com" <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today.  Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill. I fully understand how work and life gets in the way of our best intentions but believe me when I say keep going ..... it’s worth it. Flying your creation is the icing on the cake!

Regards from Down Under
Kingsley

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Apr 2019, at 9:07 am, Bill <europa10(at)bellsouth.net (europa10(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:15 am    Post subject: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Michael,

Just keep going.  You will get there.  I got stuck in the 90% done, 90% to for a while.  Once you get to painting, etc. things will go faster and you will start to see real progress.

Bill

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Michael Grass
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 12:37 AM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Congratulations Bill. I am in year 16 and no end in sight...
Best regards
Michael Grass

Quote:

Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I’m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

It’s also been that long since I have been current so it’s now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.

Bill Henderson
N51EU
Europa Monowheel Classic

spcialeffects

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations, well done

LeeVaughan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection Reply with quote

Congratulations Bill !! Phew!
I had 18 years into building N69XS before my inspection three years ago. All hail the new record holder. Huzah! Very Happy
Let the real fun begin.

Cheers

Lee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: