Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UNI cloth specs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterz(at)zutrasoft.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: UNI cloth specs? Reply with quote

As one of the many who were short changed by Mr. Wilson, I have inadequate UNI for my project and would like to source locally (being in Ottawa, Canada).

Does anyone have the specs for the UNI cloth? Or must I ask the factory?

Many thanks,
Pete
A239 Finally getting going after 17 years of real life.

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
grahamsingleton(at)btinte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: UNI cloth specs? Reply with quote

Hi Pete
The original cloth was Interglas 92145 Unidirectional, 220 gm/sq m. The BID was 92125 2x2 twill, 280gm sq/m.
Have a look at http://www.streifly.de/shop%20reparatur-e.htm
Graham

Quote:
On 28 Feb 2019, at 17:40, Pete <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com> wrote:

As one of the many who were short changed by Mr. Wilson, I have inadequate UNI for my project and would like to source locally (being in Ottawa, Canada).

Many thanks,
Pete

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: UNI cloth specs? Reply with quote

Pete, How much do you think you need? I have a reasonable amount surplus which I could spare you at bargain price - like 10% of 2000 retail price! Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ
PS This is because I bought a complete abandoned (because builder died!) kit to get the bits I needed for my repairs and have been happy to distribute the surplus to all parts of the world. Condition indistinguishable from new.

On 2019-02-28 17:40, Pete wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: Pete <peterz(at)zutrasoft.com (peterz(at)zutrasoft.com)>

Many thanks,
Pete
ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
ics.com
.com
.matronics.com/contribution

alan.twigg775(at)gmail.co

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: UNI cloth specs? Reply with quote

If David’s cloth is not enough, I may be able to top it up.
Alan Twigg
Kit 463, in final inspection

Sent from my iPhone

[quote] On 28 Feb 2019, at 19:01, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk wrote:

Pete, How much do you think you need? I have a reasonable amount surplus which I could spare you at bargain price - like 10% of 2000 retail price! Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ

PS This is because I bought a complete abandoned (because builder died!) kit to get the bits I needed for my repairs and have been happy to distribute the surplus to all parts of the world. Condition indistinguishable from new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: