Dallas Avionics NOT Shipping Yet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
ronko(at)att.net
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Dallas Avionics NOT Shipping Yet Reply with quote

Unfortunate news. Dallas Avionics received the EchoUAT and all of its accessories (cables, ADS-B antenna, ...) but not the Skyfyx WAAS receiver/antenna. I will be calling them Monday to get an update as per a conversation I had with them today. They should know what the delay from uAvionix is by then.

Bummer, with the time I have off from work, I had hoped to have mine installed before the end of the year.

--- On Fri, 12/21/18, ronko <ronko(at)att.net> wrote:

Quote:
From: ronko <ronko(at)att.net>
Subject: Dallas Avionics Shipping
To: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com, Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 21, 2018, 11:17 AM

Pulsar
Friend,
For those that
ordered ADS-B EchoUAT and Skyfyx from Dallas Avionics, they
received systems and will start shipping today. Hopefully
enough to fulfill the Pulsar orders.
Merry
Christmas,
Ronko
Sent via the Samsung
Galaxy S8, an AT&T 4G LTE
smartphone

Pulsar Friend,
For those that ordered ADS-B EchoUAT and Skyfyx from Dallas
Avionics, they received systems and will start shipping
today. Hopefully enough to fulfill the Pulsar orders.
Merry Christmas,
Ronko
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 4G LTE
smartphone

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
mvmccann(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Dallas Avionics NOT Shipping Yet Reply with quote

That is bad news.  I placed my order 2 months ago.  I've stopped calling them as they could never provide an update on my order.  This was my first order with Dallas Avionics and will also be my last.  I would encourage others to be very cautious about using Dallas Avionics.

Mike McCann
Pulsar 1 - 582
RV-9A

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:09 PM Ronald Koval <ronko(at)att.net (ronko(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
--> Pulsar-List message posted by: Ronald Koval <ronko(at)att.net (ronko(at)att.net)>

Unfortunate news.  Dallas Avionics received the EchoUAT and all of its accessories (cables, ADS-B antenna, ...) but not the Skyfyx WAAS receiver/antenna.  I will be calling them Monday to get an update as per a conversation I had with them today.  They should know what the delay from uAvionix is by then.

Bummer,  with the time I have off from work, I had hoped to have mine installed before the end of the year.

> ordered ADS-B EchoUAT and Skyfyx from Dallas Avionics, they
> received systems and will start shipping today. Hopefully
> enough to fulfill the Pulsar orders.
> Merry
> Christmas,
> Ronko
> Sent via the Samsung
> Galaxy S8, an AT&T 4G LTE
> smartphone
>
> Pulsar Friend,
> For those that ordered ADS-B EchoUAT and Skyfyx from Dallas
> Avionics, they received systems and will start shipping
> today. Hopefully enough to fulfill the Pulsar orders.
> Merry Christmas,
> Ronko
> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 4G LTE
> smartphone

===========
br> fts!)
r> > e.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.mypilotstore.com
rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
===========
ar-List" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
===========
FORUMS -
eferrer" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com
===========
WIKI -
errer" target="_blank">http://wiki.matronics.com
===========
b Site -
          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
ronko(at)att.net
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Dallas Avionics NOT Shipping Yet Reply with quote

I got the recommendation from uAvionix to use Dallas Avionix. The problem is uAvionix has not received their production order of SkyFx receivers.  It seems ridiculous that uAvonix hasn't gotten these devices in the past 2 months.

[...]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours