Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just started my 9A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealtrombley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

In south west Florida ( page) building at home….

Just wanted to link up with matroincs…1000s of emails to follow

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
North Fort Myers, Fl 33903
Office 239-995-0683
Cell 239-281-6325
Fax 239-995-0753
neal(at)gulfatl.net
www.gulfatl.net

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV9-List

markdonahue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Neal
Congratulation on starting your project, I built a rv9a and finished almost 3 years ago. It took me 8 years of weekend work and a few months of intensive work after retirement to finish it. It’s a great plane and I enjoy it thoroughly You will have fun building and flying. Good luck and know that everyone gets stuck at times, but persevere and you will have a great plane when done.
Mark Donahue
Bainbridge Island, Wa
206 755 1093 c

From: owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Neal Trombley
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 3:41 AM
To: rv9-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: just started my 9A

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
Office 239-995-0683
Cell 239-281-6325
Fax 239-995-0753
neal(at)gulfatl.net (neal(at)gulfatl.net)
www.gulfatl.net

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

JohnInReno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Same story. I am the proud builder of the "Seven Year Quick-Build" with 430+ hours since 7-3-13. Build on.

john

On 3/31/2017 9:24 AM, Mark Donahue wrote:

Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Neal
Congratulation on starting  your project,  I built a rv9a and finished almost 3 years ago.  It took me 8 years of weekend work and a few months of intensive work after retirement to finish it.  It’s a great plane and I enjoy it thoroughly   You will have fun building and flying.  Good luck and know that everyone gets stuck at times, but persevere and you will have a great plane when done.
Mark Donahue
Bainbridge Island, Wa
206 755 1093 c

From: owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Neal Trombley
To: rv9-list(at)matronics.com (rv9-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: just started my 9A

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
Office 239-995-0683
Cell    239-281-6325
Fax     239-995-0753
www.gulfatl.net 

nealtrombley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Thanks gentleman 

Neal Trombley  239-281-6325 

On Mar 31, 2017, at 5:32 PM, John Morgensen <john(at)morgensen.com (john(at)morgensen.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Same story. I am the proud builder of the "Seven Year Quick-Build" with 430+ hours since 7-3-13. Build on.

john

On 3/31/2017 9:24 AM, Mark Donahue wrote:

Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Neal
Congratulation on starting  your project,  I built a rv9a and finished almost 3 years ago.  It took me 8 years of weekend work and a few months of intensive work after retirement to finish it.  It’s a great plane and I enjoy it thoroughly   You will have fun building and flying.  Good luck and know that everyone gets stuck at times, but persevere and you will have a great plane when done.
Mark Donahue
Bainbridge Island, Wa
206 755 1093 c

From: owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Neal Trombley
To: rv9-list(at)matronics.com (rv9-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: RV9-List: just started my 9A

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
Office 239-995-0683
Cell    239-281-6325
Fax     239-995-0753
www.gulfatl.net 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: