just started my 9A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List
nealtrombley

Joined: 22 Aug 2016

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

In south west Florida ( page) building at home….

Just wanted to link up with matroincs…1000s of emails to follow

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
North Fort Myers, Fl 33903
Office 239-995-0683
Cell 239-281-6325
Fax 239-995-0753
neal(at)gulfatl.net
www.gulfatl.net

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV9-List

_________________
Neal Trombley
KFMY
markdonahue

Joined: 16 Dec 2012
Location: bainbridge island washington

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Neal
Congratulation on starting your project, I built a rv9a and finished almost 3 years ago. It took me 8 years of weekend work and a few months of intensive work after retirement to finish it. It’s a great plane and I enjoy it thoroughly You will have fun building and flying. Good luck and know that everyone gets stuck at times, but persevere and you will have a great plane when done.
Mark Donahue
Bainbridge Island, Wa
206 755 1093 c

In south west Florida ( page) building at home….

Just wanted to link up with matroincs…1000s of emails to follow

Neal Trombley
4520 Randag Dr
North Fort Myers, Fl 33903
Office 239-995-0683
Cell 239-281-6325
Fax 239-995-0753
neal(at)gulfatl.net (neal(at)gulfatl.net)
www.gulfatl.net

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV9-List

_________________
Mark Donahue
JohnInReno

Joined: 08 Sep 2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Same story. I am the proud builder of the "Seven Year Quick-Build" with 430+ hours since 7-3-13. Build on.

john

On 3/31/2017 9:24 AM, Mark Donahue wrote:

Quote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
[...]

John Morgensen
RV-9A - Born on July 3, 2013
RV4 - for sale
nealtrombley

Joined: 22 Aug 2016

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: just started my 9A Reply with quote

Thanks gentleman

Neal Trombley  239-281-6325

On Mar 31, 2017, at 5:32 PM, John Morgensen <john(at)morgensen.com (john(at)morgensen.com)> wrote:

[...]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours