Dos Gringos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
vorchaser(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

I was thinking of Viperdoc today....

Before you get too excited, I bought the new CD by Dos Gringos.

These guys are two Viper drivers that were bored off their a%# in "the deed"
and wrote a bunch of fighter pilot drinking songs. On their first CD, "Live
from the sand trap" they talk about everything from Jeremiah Weed to the
life of a Wingman!

Go to their website and you can get free audio clips and lyrics. They are
so funny (and crude) that I couldn't help but buy both of them. Your wives
will probably not appreciate the song, "The B%$ch spent all my money"
but hey...these songs are for the boys and hangar talk (and some of us gals
that wanna be one of the boys!)

www.dosgringosrocks.com

Smash

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
viperdoc(at)mindspring.co
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

Smash,
I have a CD waiting for me in the squadron as we speak. Was introduced to
them by our new weapons guy, Flash...a colorful guy himself!
2 Wth his glance at the crotch and lost at the notch...what a hoot!

Doc
Quote:
[...]

FREE!

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
gus.fraser(at)gs.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

Does anyone know all the words for "My name is Tommy Tucker" ?

--

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
pilling.k(at)btconnect.co
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

Nope...but I can manage at least 10 verses of The Engineers Song and Eskimo
Nell........
---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
viperdoc(at)mindspring.co
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

Not Sure..can you hum a few bars?
How's this for an N number...N69SX..someone at the FAA had a sick sense of
humor and sent that to a friend recently! Who says bureaucracy does not
have a sense of twisted humor.
Doc
[quote] [Original Message]
From: Fraser, Gus <gus.fraser(at)gs.com>
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com <yak-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: 1/19/2006 12:10:13 PM
Subject: RE: Dos Gringos

Does anyone know all the words for "My name is Tommy Tucker" ?

--

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
pilling.k(at)btconnect.co
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Dos Gringos Reply with quote

Obviously an aerobatic enthusiast coz inverted as XS69N it still looks good
!
---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours