The ultimate door latch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
mikemb(at)aros.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

Keep up the good work. I see that from your builder’s log that you have come up with some other ideas like the spacer between the elevator horn, Though it has been awhile I remember that one as being no fun and your idea sounds much better. I have finished my wings and Tailcone and have got a good Start on my Fuselage. My website is at www.etigerrr.com
Mike

--

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
glastar(at)gmx.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

I know the once lost money up to 30 k$ with a Subaru supplier in the
state of WA or with Stoddard Hamilton, or Skystar, or the Express
builder etc.
All companies located in the US!!

do not archive

David McNeill wrote:

[quote] Other than being pricey; sending the money beyond USA borders is risky
; Ask the people who have dealt with the Subaru engine supplier in Canada.

---

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
DOUGPFLYRV(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

I am interested.
Doug Preston
40372

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
dlm46007(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

Are you sure you want the left hand door as the only operable from
outside??? there are scenarios where in a crash it may be necessary for
someone externally to open the right hand door for rescue
---

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
bob.kaufmann(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

If the crash is that bad then they can use a battle axe to get in the left
door.

Bob K

--

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
Tdawson(at)avidyne.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

Right door only LOCKABLE from the inside, or only OPERABLE from the inside?

TDT
do not archive
--

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Back to top
indigoonlatigo(at)msn.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: The ultimate door latch Reply with quote

I think what everyone need to admit is that the basic problem is that we all
NEED to have door locks no matter what country one lives in. What does that
say!!!!!

There are people everywhere in this world that have sub par moral values.
Lets agree on that. The bottom line...we are all human beings, we are all
brothers and sisters. Those who think diffferently need to get inside their
RV 10s, lock the door and throw away the key.

I have never had problems sending money over seas, Germany, Lithuania,
Holland. I have sent a lot more money overseas more than the cost of the
car, bicycle, skateboard, etc. that were stolen from me here in the states.

I am not a bleeding heart liberal, just a realist.

J Gonzalez, 40409
Malibu, California

[quote]From: "Henkjan van der Zouw" <henkjan(at)zme.nl>
To: <rv10-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: RE: Re: The ultimate door latch
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:38:33 +0100

I own a small precision machining company in Holland and the kind of
messages as the latest below triggers me to make a post and keeps me
from developing parts like a doorlock and sell it for use by other
builders also, I will however design a doorlock for my own project
because it's a necessity over here, if there are people who don't have
problems paying money outside the USA, as for myself, I have to buy most
of the parts outside my country (read USA) and being interested in
having affordable doorlocks (say 100 till 150 Euro per set) they can
contact me, the more I can make the cheaper they will be.

Henkjan van der Zouw 40355

Sorry for the somewhat strong words but there still are honest people
around..

www.zme.nl <http://www.zme.nl/>

http://www.kitlog.com/users/index.php?user=phzme
<http://www.kitlog.com/users/index.php?user=phzme&project=1> &project=1