Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europa Club Trips 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Europa Club Trips 2014 Reply with quote

I am doing my best to sort out a program for 2014 and
would welcome hearing from anyone with
ideas/requests/offers to lead. More specifically I would
welcome the following:
1) Camping enthusiasts. If anyone is interested in a
flying and camping tour please get in touch. This could
offer a dramatically cheaper form of holiday than our
usual hotel based trips.
2) Locally guided tours. I would love to hear from
any of our European friends who might be prepared to act
as local guides to show off the best of their
country/region to a group of Europas. I can imagine
excellent trips based on themes like The Alps; The Baltic,
The Danube; Mosel; The Austro Hungarian capitals, etc.
These would of course be so much more enjoyable if they
were guided by someone who knows the area well.
3) More suggestions for fly-ins like the Aero Expo fly
in.
It would be great if we managed to get more cross
border participation in our trips. Although the published
program is generally arranged round a UK start, there is
no reason at all for us not to have trips starting from
other areas and I certainly see it as a great feature for
non UK folk to join in on the UK start trips.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ, Europa Club Trips
organiser.

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
grahamsingleton(at)btinte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 am    Post subject: Europa Club Trips 2014 Reply with quote

David
it would be good to get Klaus Dietrich (klaus.dietrich(at)me.com) invloved, he's based at Vorslau
20K south of Vienna
Graham
To: europa list <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Friday, 17 January 2014, 11:01
Subject: Europa Club Trips 2014

--> Europa-List message posted by: "David Joyce" <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)>

I am doing my best to sort out a program for 2014 and would welcome hearing from anyone with ideas/requests/offers to lead. More specifically I would welcome the following:
1) Camping enthusiasts. If anyone is interested in a flying and camping tour please get in touch. This could offer a dramatically cheaper form of holiday than our usual hotel based trips.
2) Locally guided tours. I would love to hear from any of our European friends who might be prepared to act as local guides to show off the best of their country/region to a group of Europas. I can imagine excellent trips based on themes like The Alps; The Baltic, The Danube; Mosel; The Austro Hungarian capitals, etc. These would of course be so much more enjoyable if they were guided by someone who knows the area well.
3) More suggestions for fly-ins like the Aero Expo fly in.
It would be great if we managed to get more cross border participation in our trips. Although the published program is generally arranged round a UK start, there is no reason at all for us not to have trips starting from other areas and I certainly see it as a great feature for non UK folk to join in on the UK start trips.
Regards, Davronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List" ="http://forums.matronics.com/" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics &nbsptronics.com/contribution" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contri================

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

alan.twigg775(at)gmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Europa Club Trips 2014 Reply with quote

Cannot wait to get my tub airborne to join you.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On 17 Jan 2014, at 11:01, "David Joyce" <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk> wrote:

I am doing my best to sort out a program for 2014 and would welcome hearing from anyone with ideas/requests/offers to lead. More specifically I would welcome the following:
1) Camping enthusiasts. If anyone is interested in a flying and camping tour please get in touch. This could offer a dramatically cheaper form of holiday than our usual hotel based trips.
2) Locally guided tours. I would love to hear from any of our European friends who might be prepared to act as local guides to show off the best of their country/region to a group of Europas. I can imagine excellent trips based on themes like The Alps; The Baltic, The Danube; Mosel; The Austro Hungarian capitals, etc. These would of course be so much more enjoyable if they were guided by someone who knows the area well.
3) More suggestions for fly-ins like the Aero Expo fly in.
It would be great if we managed to get more cross border participation in our trips. Although the published program is generally arranged round a UK start, there is no reason at all for us not to have trips starting from other areas and I certainly see it as a great feature for non UK folk to join in on the UK start trips.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ, Europa Club Trips organiser.

kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:13 am    Post subject: Europa Club Trips 2014 Reply with quote

Hello David,

I'd be more than pleased if you could start a trip in Oz.! Just to make it
easier for you, I don't have any particular preference for the exact
starting location!

Oh how I wish we were not so far away from everybody else.

Beat regards
Kingsley

do not archive

gholland(at)content-strea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Europa Club Trips 2014 Reply with quote

Kingsley Hi.
Keep an eye on some of these dates as lobbied by David. You will be here in UK for 6 weeks from April 28th.
Someone might offer you a trip..... I doubt it though after the sound thrashing we are receiving on the cricket front!
Regards
G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: