free Commander stuff
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
cschuerm(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Howdy all.
Well, all good things must come to and end... and so it is with my
fathers shop. Due to politics and mass stupidity, he's decided to sell
his hangar and get out of aviation. We have quite a bit of commander
stuff still hanging around. It needs to go! Here's the deal - my
father is getting along in years and has some health problems which
limit his ability to do some things. ALL of the commander related items
are available free to whoever wants them. The deal is that you have to
make this easy on us - schedule a time and come get them. No packing,
no shipping, etc. Everything is where is, as is, and worth every penny
you pay for it.
I'll be making a more complete list, but off the top of my head, I know
that the "commander section" includes

2 nice lower cowling bowls for a 520
an IO-540 case (unknown model or condition)
a straigh 500 engine mount (requires repair)
lots of GO-435 engine parts - cylinders, gearbox stuff, misc parts
tires
wheels
several complete goodyear brake assys
voltage regulators
various manuals
various valves, actuators, plumbing, etc
some accessories, generators, pumps, etc
a nose gear assy (I think off a 500)
probably lots of stuff I can't remember

Would prefer that someone take it all at once if possible.

The whole mess is located in NE Oklahoma. Let me know if you have any
questions.

chris

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
kamala(at)msn.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

cs, lets schedule a date and have a mini commander fly in and have a party.
mason
Quote:
From: Chris Schuermann <cschuerm(at)cox.net>
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: free Commander stuff
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:02:31 -0600

[...]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

MASON Chevaillier wrote:
Quote:
cs, lets schedule a date and have a mini commander fly in and have a party.

That'd be a lot of fun Mason. Last "social" commander get together that
I recall was in Fl several years ago.

chris

do not archive

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
aquadiver99(at)yahoo.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Love to try and make it with 69PT! By the way, do any
of you have a "500B" engine nacelle medallion?
Best Regards,
Donnie Rose

Quote:

MASON Chevaillier wrote:
> cs, lets schedule a date and have a mini commander
fly in and have a party.

That'd be a lot of fun Mason. Last "social"
commander get together that
I recall was in Fl several years ago.

chris

do not archive

browse
Subscriptions page,
FAQ,
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

Admin.

Donnie Rose
205/492-8444

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
amg(at)nc.rr.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Chris,

I will come get the parts. I don't really need them. If someone else
needs them, I would rather they have them. I'll see what else happens
on the responses.

Roland

Chris Schuermann wrote:

[...]

moe(at)rosspistons.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Gents,

Could the mini commander fly in be scheduled after March 20th? I won't be
back in thecountry until the 19th.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Moe Mills
N680RR
680F(p)
---

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
cschuerm(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Nancy & Roland Gilliam wrote:
Quote:
I will come get the parts. I don't really need them. If someone else
needs them, I would rather they have them.

Roland,
Have someone coming down this week to take a look. I'll post back after
that happens.
I've given away a lot of parts to folks in need (some "loaned" but never
came back). At this stage, we're mostly just interested in getting the
hangar emptied out.

thanks
chris

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
cschuerm(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Donnie Rose wrote:
Quote:
By the way, do any
of you have a "500B" engine nacelle medallion?

Sorry. All of the trim items have already been given away.
chris

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
KAMALA(at)msn.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

cs, the idea is to do it at your place to get rid of your commander stuff and have fun also. mason
---

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
allen_reed2(at)hotmail.co
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

And what a social!!! Big Al

Quote:
From: Chris Schuermann <cschuerm(at)cox.net>
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: free Commander stuff
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:31:29 -0600

MASON Chevaillier wrote:
> cs, lets schedule a date and have a mini commander fly in and have a
party.

That'd be a lot of fun Mason. Last "social" commander get together that
I recall was in Fl several years ago.

chris

do not archive

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
cschuerm(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Allen Reed wrote:
Quote:
And what a social!!! Big Al

The parts I remember were pretty fun! Smile
I think Crunk is the last of the "locust wing" to still own a Commander
though.

chris
do not archive

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
bowing74(at)earthlink.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

HEY what about me????: I was trying to make it!! Doesn't that count??

Bilbo

The parts I remember were pretty fun! Smile
I think Crunk is the last of the "locust wing" to still own a Commander
though.

chris
do not archive

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
cschuerm(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Bill Bow wrote:
Quote:
HEY what about me????: I was trying to make it!! Doesn't that count??

Get that heap of yours flying and get your butt out here!
We've had several quality git-togethers over the last couple of years
and always tip a bottle in your memory...
Crunk, Milt, and family and Kim and I had a great x-country last fall.
I wasn't able to make the whole trip due to time constraints but did get
to meet up on the 'back side' of the adventure.
Dunno if you've seen this pic:
http://members.cox.net/cschuerm/3bird3.jpg

Quote:

do not archive

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
Jim Addington

Location: Denton, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Mason,
I hope you can get a date that I can go, I know, that is hard to do, but, I
can hope.

Jim
N444BD

--

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
bowing74(at)earthlink.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Nice picture wish mine was in the middle.

bb

--

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
allen_reed2(at)hotmail.co
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

the Commander or the "747"? rofl
[quote]From: "Bill Bow" <bowing74(at)earthlink.net>
To: <commander-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:19:31 -0500

Nice picture wish mine was in the middle.

bb

--

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
WINGFLYER1(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Allen Reed, give me a call 373-5703 or E-Mail me at _Wingflyer1(at)aol.com_
(mailto:Wingflyer1(at)aol.com) Gil Walker

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
n395v

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

bowing74(at)earthlink.net wrote:
Nice picture wish mine was in the middle.

If I remember correctly the last debauched get together was at Big Als house and you,with a bottle of Scotch, were sitting in a semicircle of stuffed animals. One of whom had a hole in it. This makes me suspect you always have yours in the middle.

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

_________________
Milt
allen_reed2(at)hotmail.co
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

we be baack in Tenn,,got a pool and plenty of room,,and a 30yr old bottle of
"BLANTONS" for the next meetin..Ya'll come on up,,or over,,or
down,,whichever,just come on,,BIG
Oh Yeah,,1700 ft grass strip just down the lane!! Lucille made it with half
the runway left,,so fly em on in fellers!!

Quote:
From: "N395V" <N395V(at)direcway.com>
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:02:06 -0800

bowing74(at)earthlink.net wrote:
> Nice picture wish mine was in the middle.
If I remember correctly the last debauched get together was at Big Als
house and you,with a bottle of Scotch, were sitting in a semicircle of
stuffed animals. One of whom had a hole in it. This makes me suspect you
always have yours in the middle.

--------
Milt
N395V
F1 Rocket

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
n395v

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: free Commander stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
a 30yr old bottle of
"BLANTONS" for the next meetin..Ya'll come on up,,or over,,or
down,,whichever,just come on,,BIG

Is that the same bottle we left in Florida a gazillion years ago?

I gotta get ahold of Crunk and Bow that stuff needs drinkin. In fact Chris needs to help we even have hin swilling Bourbon now.

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

Milt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next