Missing PSRU for 3 1/2 Years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> FEWMustang-List
HMS23TURBO(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Missing PSRU for 3 1/2 Years Reply with quote

- The Matronics FEWMustang-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List
Back to top
HMS23TURBO(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Missing PSRU for 3 1/2 Years Reply with quote

Tore,

Read one of the three emails that I have sent in the last week and you'll see that I indicated that I was planning to come to Sun 'n Fun next month and will have your PSRU in the back seat of the Mustang.

I will call you prior to that.

I am taking my name off of this list immediately so please only email to the company address from this point on.

Ed

- The Matronics FEWMustang-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List
Back to top
Melvinke(at)coho.net
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Missing PSRU for 3 1/2 Years Reply with quote

That is fabulous news, Ed! I wish I was going to be at Sun 'n Fun too. Very best wishes for a great trip.
Ken Melvin

Read one of the three emails that I have sent in the last week and you'll see that I indicated that I was planning to come to Sun 'n Fun next month and will have your PSRU in the back seat of the Mustang.

I will call you prior to that.

I am taking my name off of this list immediately so please only email to the company address from this point on.

Ed

[quote]

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List
href="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com

[b]

- The Matronics FEWMustang-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List
Back to top
Bristolsabre(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Missing PSRU for 3 1/2 Years Reply with quote

Ed
I have only got one mail from you last week , and that is the one where you berate me for posting on the FEW list .
No replies to my requests about when I could pick up the PSRU .

Tore

- The Matronics FEWMustang-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?FEWMustang-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> FEWMustang-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours