Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOTH to Tatenhill tomorrow 9th December + Exhaust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rick(at)amimotormanagemen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: DOTH to Tatenhill tomorrow 9th December + Exhaust Reply with quote

Hi William

I wanted to come to Tattenhall on Saturday but the mighty Spurs were playing at home in the afternoon! I hope you had a good time.

G-RIKS is grounded for a few days with the port front exhaust pipe having detached itself from the welded manifold plate. Worth checking as it only appears to have been welded for about 25% of it's circumference.

All the best

Rick
G-RIKS 912s Tri

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of William Mills
Sent: 08 December 2006 20:33
To: Europa Forum
Subject: Fw: DOTH to Tatenhill tomorrow 9th December

P. S.
Paddy has just reminded me that there is only very basic catering at Tatenhill, so it might be prudent to bring a sandwich with you. Tea, coffee and drinks are available, I seem to remember.
William

---

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: