Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Circuit Diagram - Issue 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooredca(at)tiscali.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Circuit Diagram - Issue 4 Reply with quote

Hi,

Back in July, on this forum, Mike Gregory mentioned an Issue 4 of the wiring circuit diagram.

How / where can I get hold of a copy.?

Both the Factory and Club websites' pdf build manuals show Issue 1 circuit diagrams. (As does my 2003 build manual).

With thanks,

Dave Moore

Monowheel #550
Aberdeen, UK.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
jodel(at)nildram.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Circuit Diagram - Issue 4 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have an “Issue $” in front of me and it appears to be identical to the current “Issue 1” on the factory website.

I suspect that when they went from separate Mono and Tri manuals to a combined it got renumbered.

Simon

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Dave Moore
Sent: 13 November 2006 23:33
To: Europa-List(at)matronics.com
Subject: Circuit Diagram - Issue 4

Hi,

Back in July, on this forum, Mike Gregory mentioned an Issue 4 of the wiring circuit diagram.

Both the Factory and Club websites' pdf build manuals show Issue 1 circuit diagrams. (As does my 2003 build manual).

With thanks,

Dave Moore

Monowheel #550

Aberdeen, UK.

Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

m.j.gregory(at)talk21.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Circuit Diagram - Issue 4 Reply with quote

Don't worry: I was referring to Issue 4 of the circuit diagram as published in the XS builders’ manual page 25-11 in the year 2000. This same diagram now appears in the current builders’ manual and is marked Issue 1. The original Issue 1 from 1996 had covered the Rotax 912 only, and issues 2 and 3 appeared in the Europa Aircraft News in 1999 to cover the Rotax 914 with its need for a second electric fuel pump. Issue 4 was then provided as the definitive circuit recommendation and has remained unchanged, although the page on which it is printed was Issue 1 of the combined manual.

I apologise for any confusion caused by my referring to Issue 4, but some people may still be flying Europas that incorporate circuits from the earlier issues. Please remember that the diagram as currently presented is only a recommended basic circuit, and people should feel free to modify it to incorporate other features in accordance with good aircraft electrical engineering practice. However, quite a lot of thought has gone into its design, and the fact that it has been unchanged for six years suggests that the principles adopted were sound.

Mike
Europa Club Safety Officer

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Dave Moore
Sent: 13 November 2006 23:33
To: Europa-List(at)matronics.com
Subject: Circuit Diagram - Issue 4

Hi,

With thanks,

Dave Moore

Monowheel #550

Aberdeen, UK.

Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: