having fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
mark.j(at)yakuk.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: having fun Reply with quote

Guys I was wondering if you can help me. We have this sort of informal aerobatics club over here in quaint old England and try as hard as we can we just can't get the damn planes to fly straight and level for hours on end. As you guys in the US seem to have this down I was wondering if you might give us some pointers. We are obviously so crap at doing this by ourselves so we really need your help.

Just to show you how bad things have got I have attached a video of our ridiculously piss poor performance.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-339593460784738519  (this link ends in “9”)

Please help we are desperate.

I have seen your video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2772544527369613198 (this link ends in “8”) apart from Bud Granley it seams to depict a lot of aircraft being polished, taxiing, and talk about flying, OK there are a few nice shots of solo a/c also. One thing we cant muster in UK is the L-39’s you beat us there, cheap gas I guess. Nice to see them flying.

Oh and if we do really really well can you see your way clear to letting us have one or two of those cute little patches that you have ?

Thanks in advance Mark Jefferies
PPFP

Piss
Poor
Formation
Pilot

Ps, before someone get realy hot under the collar don't take me to seriously

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: having fun Reply with quote

Nice video, Mark. Liked the music too and it fits with the aircraft. Strikes me as a celebration of flight in honor of our Russian friends who designed the aircraft.

Frank

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
gus.fraser(at)gs.com
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: having fun Reply with quote

I am just waiting for the Chang response, this should be awesome.

Gus

From: Kevin Pilling <pilling.k(at)btconnect.com>
To: <yak-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: 1/19/2006 12:18:04 PM

Laughed out loud at this post !

Smile

kp
---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Back to top
barry(at)flyredstar.org
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: having fun Reply with quote

On Jan 19, 2006, at 11:59 PM, Gus wrote:

Quote:
just think what we would
have done with this place Smile))

You tried that once already....I think had you succeeded most of us
west of Louisiana would be under Vincente Fox's rule!!!! <phew> God
Bless George Washington and the Founding Fathers. Just think about how
complicated our flying machines would all be had they not succeeded!
Ever seen the insides of a Spitfire, Sea Fury, or Gnat?
GEEESSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours