Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists
 
 Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testing Tranmition

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mike Perez



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 270
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:52 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.
Much obliged.


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List

_________________
www.karetakeraero.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
subknave



Joined: 17 Jun 2013
Posts: 17
Location: portsmouth, va

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:04 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

I haven't posted in ages and don't even have a Pietenpol anymore but I got your message.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 11:51 AM Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net (speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.
Much obliged. 


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
flyingscott_k(at)hotmail.
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:09 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

Hey Michael,


It’s been a while! Most seem to have migrated over to a new social media platform. The Pietenpol Facebook Page…


What ever transpired with your build?


Scott Knowlton

Quote:
On Mar 6, 2024, at 11:53 AM, Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.


Much obliged.




- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
bkemike(at)gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:23 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

I think a lot of us still monitor in the background.
Mike Hardaway




Get Outlook for iOS
From: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 8:51:07 AM
To: Matt Dralle <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Testing Tranmition

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.


Much obliged.


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
wamflight(at)gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:45 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

Still here.

Quote:
On Mar 6, 2024, at 11:24, mike Hardaway <bkemike(at)gmail.com> wrote:

 I think a lot of us still monitor in the background.
Mike Hardaway




Get Outlook for iOS
From: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 8:51:07 AM
To: Matt Dralle <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Testing Tranmition

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.


Much obliged.





- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
wamflight(at)gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:49 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

I posted awhile back regarding my vertical stab. Its about an inch and a half to the left of center. Like adding right rudder. Weird….. and of course it turns right during landing.

Quote:
On Mar 6, 2024, at 11:24, mike Hardaway <bkemike(at)gmail.com> wrote:

 I think a lot of us still monitor in the background.
Mike Hardaway




Get Outlook for iOS
From: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 8:51:07 AM
To: Matt Dralle <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Testing Tranmition

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.


Much obliged.





- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
gjkaal



Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:06 pm    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

In here and not following the info on Facebook. My children tell me it’s for old people 😱

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On 6 Mar 2024, at 19:50, Bill <wamflight(at)gmail.com> wrote:


I posted awhile back regarding my vertical stab. Its about an inch and a half to the left of center. Like adding right rudder. Weird….. and of course it turns right during landing.

Quote:
On Mar 6, 2024, at 11:24, mike Hardaway <bkemike(at)gmail.com> wrote:

 I think a lot of us still monitor in the background.
Mike Hardaway




Get Outlook for iOS
From: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 8:51:07 AM
To: Matt Dralle <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Testing Tranmition

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.


Much obliged.






- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List

_________________
GJH Kaal
Building a Pietenpol air camper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aussiegeorge



Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 51

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:03 pm    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I don't use Facebook.
I am building a Zenith ch750.
G

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Quote:
On Thu., 7 Mar. 2024 at 3:55, Michael Perez
<speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.
Much obliged.




- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pietflyer



Joined: 19 Jun 2017
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:19 pm    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

I’m still here. Most everybody else has gone to Facebook. Did you ever finish and fly your Pietenpol?

Jack Phillips

From: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of Michael Perez
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 11:51 AM
To: Matt Dralle <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Testing Tranmition



Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.



Much obliged.


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
suttonmark56(at)gmail.com
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:35 am    Post subject: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

I did receive 

On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 11:53 AM Michael Perez <speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net (speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Howdy everyone! It has been a decade plus since I tried to post on this list. If anyone is still here, please respond.
Much obliged. 


- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List
Back to top
danoliver



Joined: 01 Mar 2016
Posts: 21
Location: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Testing Tranmition Reply with quote

Present

- The Matronics Pietenpol-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pietenpol-List

_________________
Dan O
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group