Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Housai special blade.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALEXGTPROPELLERS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:16 pm    Post subject: Super Housai special blade. Reply with quote

Dear Cj-ers whether conventional or not!

Attached here are two images of the Super Housai blades, engineering following the extra specifications provided by the engine manufacturer - over 300 HP! These blades are natural composite and incorporate leading edge metal protection.

The greatest challenge we faced was to synchronise the the special blade thread with the female hub thread. The modern blade version is the V29 H6 260, while the classic is the V146 H6 250. This specific modified one has been internally renamed as the CFT - 'Capricious French Trimming'! This was corrected to achieve the right clearance from the cooling gills.

Believe it or not but this wooden technology is nearly life unlimited and to prove that we have today received blades from an M14 operator in New Zealand that we supplied 25 years ago. Apart from some cosmetic refurbishing the blades were in a perfect and safe condition. We have many similar experiences recorded on a weekly basis.( Yaks,Hurricane,Spitfires,Saabs,Falco ecc )

For further details contact me or Paolo using the email address below.

info(at)gt-propellers.com ( Super Housai upgrade )

AU revoir et merci.

Alex and Paolo Tonini

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuPKcqHPG5E/?img_index=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=746122647300358&set=a.535991081646850

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

PHOTO-2023-06-21-18-12-15.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.56 KB
 Viewed:  2331 Time(s)

PHOTO-2023-06-21-18-12-15.jpg

jacques

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Housai special blade. Reply with quote

Nice to see that the "Capricious French guy" show you the way how not to built blades that canot clear the gills.

For the blades I ordered, you just intalled Yak 52 blades with a Huosai thread and say all around the world that you have blades for the super huosai Nanchang Hub.

But that was a bad idea as blades were not good for the plane.

Now you know, so instead of 'Capricious French Trimming', call them "WKWDS" (we know we did shit)

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ALEXGTPROPELLERS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Super Housai special blade. Reply with quote

Hello all again.

I recently had various feedback from the V29 pilots/technicians who are in the loop for the Super Housai CJ6 upgrade. One in particular is operating a 370HP .

"BEAST" is the first word this gentleman from Florida said to me on the phone after a couple of ground test running this new installation!

This shows that, despite this is a new engine that we never made this propeller before and that although we are based overseas and have not seen the installations directly, as we have done on the YAKs, our theory and product worked perfectly and performance numbers prove it.

During my meetings with Professor Pascale, he used to confide in me that propellors are designed and built from the heart rather than with mathematics! Seems he was right. On this basis I suspect that the V146 Classic CFT (Capricious French Trimming) will be even better in cruise as a result of a smaller diameter.

This is the only way to transform those extra HP into greater thrust and better performance with a 2-blade propeller.

I hope my friends at MT will one day build a 3-blade so that we can compare our theories.

Let's wait for this V146 ( CFT ) to be installed and check actual performance.4 classic blades are already in the USA.

Image of the V29 installed, courtesy of Bob M.

Arrivederci e ciao, Alex e Paolo Tonini

image0.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Viewed:  2171 Time(s)

image0.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: