What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26

Mallard

Joined: 22 Oct 2019
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:13 am    Post subject: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26 Reply with quote

Well done.

Where was the oil falling to? I have a very small oil leak which I've failed to trace. What did you use to reseal both locations?

Cheers
James

Get Outlook for Android