Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who builders of CH640 are still active on his project ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith640-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristianTremblay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject: Who builders of CH640 are still active on his project ? Reply with quote

Hi gang,

After many 3 years of building my CH640 on plan, I put aside my project for few years, for other priority, but now, put it back on the table for completion.

I already made rudder, tail and wings. Begining fuselage soon.
I want to know who are still active on his CH640 projets.

Please contact me for an exchange and update information.

Christian Tremblay
Oka, Qc, plans no. 59 Smile

- The Matronics Zenith640-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith640-List
way_up_north

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Who builders of CH640 are still active on his project ? Reply with quote

Hello Christian

I'm also a plans holder and scratch building my CH640...#124

I saved many of your pictures from years ago...your fuel tanks are works of art...

You are very skilled and please put on YouTube as much of your build as possible..looking over your shoulder is very educational ...

I'm in Toronto and visit family in Montreal yearly...would be great to come see your build

Once you get to the fuselage....are you planning on doing the floor lowering..modification

Do your plans have the rear seat move back modification ?...if you need to see newer plans pages let me know...happy help..I have compared my plans to others and there are differences...one day we should put our plans books side by side and compare..page by page...

Next time in go to Zenair...I'm going to ask to see their master plans book...there were many notes in that book...that at the time I didn't pay attention ...but now that I've studied the plans I'd love to look over the master plans...

Very happy to see you building...your videos are great

Michael Teodori
Top_gun_toronto(at)hotmail.com

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ChristianTremblay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Who builders of CH640 are still active on his project ? Reply with quote

Hi Michael,

I received your note from Matronix Forum, forum no more active since a long time. I use the Zenith CH640 Forum section and my Youtube channel to exchanges with others Builder.

Seeing the Zenith master plan and compare to ours should be great. I found some fuselage pages not very clear, and I don’t see any dimension on the canopy itself. I can’t say if my plan have the moving back seat, or if some pages had be added since the plan 0059. if you have those drawing, I will greatly appriate.

Tell me if you need someting I can provide you.

Regards.
Christian Tremblay
Cell : (514) 663-2670

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith640-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: