Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kiss TR1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Hi, Would any one have a front gear legg with sping, shockstrut  and fittings to firewall for my TR1 kiss. I think same one is used on four seat kiss as well i would be keen on any other TR1 parts.including gullwing doors and plexyglass door windows 
.cheers wayne.

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Hi Wayne,
Where are located ? ... TR1 Nose Gear Leg is not the same as the TR4 unit .. TR1 Leg has No Shocker .. Just a Spring . Lyle Hendricks supplies these units and is located USA .
Gullwing door Plexiglass replacements are available ... and sourced in USA also .. supplier was identified in a Thread here not that long ago . so a little back tracking needed as off hand i dont recall . Someone maybe can chime in with that info ?
So are you doing Repairs ? .. or needing missing parts for a TR1 project or or ?
Cheers
Graham .. TR1 80

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:37 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Hi Graham, thank you for your help,i purchased kr1 kiss which was about 80 percent complete from New.It needs front gear leg with spring etc and just a free other bits an pieces.Cheers Wayne.

On Saturday, 26 September 2020, Graham Brighton <gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au (gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Wayne,
                   Where are located ? ... TR1 Nose Gear Leg is not the same as the TR4 unit .. TR1 Leg has No Shocker .. Just a Spring . Lyle Hendricks supplies these units and is located USA .
Gullwing door Plexiglass replacements are available ... and sourced in USA also .. supplier was identified in a Thread here not that long ago .. so a little back tracking needed as off hand i dont recall . Someone maybe can chime in with that info ?
So are you doing Repairs ? .. or needing missing parts for a TR1 project or or ?
Cheers
Graham .. TR1 80

Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:07 AM
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: kiss TR1

Hi, Would any one have a front gear legg with sping, shockstrut  and fittings to firewall for my TR1 kiss. I think same one is used on four seat kiss as well  i would be keen on any other TR1 parts.including gullwing doors and plexyglass door windows 
.cheers wayne.

Virus-free. www.avg.com [url=#m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:39 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

I am in New Zealand,cheers Wayne.

On Saturday, 26 September 2020, Wayne Ryalls <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Graham, thank you for your help,i purchased kr1 kiss which was about 80 percent complete from New.It needs front gear leg with spring etc and just a free other bits an pieces.Cheers Wayne.

On Saturday, 26 September 2020, Graham Brighton <gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au (gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Wayne,
                   Where are located ? ... TR1 Nose Gear Leg is not the same as the TR4 unit .. TR1 Leg has No Shocker .. Just a Spring . Lyle Hendricks supplies these units and is located USA .
Gullwing door Plexiglass replacements are available ... and sourced in USA also .. supplier was identified in a Thread here not that long ago .. so a little back tracking needed as off hand i dont recall . Someone maybe can chime in with that info ?
Cheers
Graham .. TR1 80

Hi, Would any one have a front gear legg with sping, shockstrut  and fittings to firewall for my TR1 kiss. I think same one is used on four seat kiss as well  i would be keen on any other TR1 parts.including gullwing doors and plexyglass door windows 
.cheers wayne.

Virus-free. www.avg.com [url=#m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

So ... do i understand that Construction of the Aircraft is about 80% done ? ... or is the Kit not started and the Contents is about 80% present ? .. Wondering is the Wing finished .. ? and maybe mounted to the Fuselage or ?
How about Engine Choice ... have decided .. not decided ?
Sorry if thats a lot of questions .. just that im in Victoria Oz ... and there's not many TR1's in our region !! .. ( maybe NZ has a couple on your Registry ? )
Graham.

w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and prepared for painting yet.I have 0235 lycoming engine for it.There is one other kr1 in nz,reg is, zk kiss.it has over  one k hours of flying on it now.
Cheers Wayne.

On Sunday, 27 September 2020, Graham Brighton <gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au (gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au)> wrote:
Quote:
So ... do i understand that Construction of the Aircraft is about 80% done ? ... or is the Kit wing not started and the Contents is about 80% present ?  .. Wondering is the Wing finished .. ?  and maybe mounted to the Fuselage or ?
How about Engine Choice ... have decided .. not decided ?  
Sorry if thats a lot of questions .. just that im in Victoria Oz ... and there's not many TR1's in our region !! .. ( maybe NZ has a couple on your Registry ? )
Graham.

Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: kiss TR1

On Saturday, 26 September 2020, Wayne Ryalls <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Graham, thank you for your help,i purchased kr1 kiss which was about 80 percent complete from New.It needs front gear leg with spring etc and just a free other bits an pieces. Cheers Wayne.

Quote:
Hi Wayne,
Cheers
Graham .. TR1 80

.cheers wayne.

Virus-free. www.avg.com [url=#m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Keith.Miller(at)esa.int

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:21 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Wayne,

for information in case you didnt already know, this Tr1 Kis started its build life in Central England ( midlands) in 1994, with a guy called Simon Barnard who had a lot of the basic original construction done by the importer at that time Brian Davis. Eventually Simon sold the Kit to Steve Moret in about 2005 . Who then emigrated to New Zeeland ( Northland ) with the kit in about 2009. I lost touch with Steve just after that , so its good to know the KIT is still around and hopefully will be completed one of these days.

Keith

[img]cid:1__=4EBB0F62DFD164E28f9e8a93df938690(at)esa.int[/img]"Wayne Ryalls" ---26/09/2020 21:13:44---Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and pre

To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com" <kis-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: 26/09/2020 21:13
Sent by: owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com

Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and prepared for painting yet.I have 0235 lycoming engine for it.
There is one other kr1 in nz,reg is, zk kiss.it has over  one k hours of flying on it now.
Cheers Wayne.

On Sunday, 27 September 2020, Graham Brighton <gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au (gbrighton(at)skymesh.com.au)> wrote:
    So ... do i understand that Construction of the Aircraft is about 80% done ? ... or is the Kit wing not started and the Contents is about 80% present ?  .. Wondering is the Wing finished .. ?  and maybe mounted to the Fuselage or ?
    Graham.

Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 6:38 PM

Hi Graham, thank you for your help,i purchased kr1 kiss which was about 80 percent complete from New.It needs front gear leg with spring etc and just a free other bits an pieces.
      Cheers Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
        Cheers
        Graham .. TR1 80

Hi, Would any one have a front gear legg with sping, shockstrut  and fittings to firewall for my TR1 kiss. I think same one is used on four seat kiss as well 
        i would be keen on any other TR1 parts.including gullwing doors and plexyglass door windows 
        .cheers wayne.

[url=#m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Quote:
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or
protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo(at)esa.int).

graycol.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  105 Bytes
 Viewed:  5455 Time(s)

graycol.gif

w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Hi Keith, it's good to get more history on my kr1 kiss.Kind regards, Wayne Ryalls.

On Tuesday, 29 September 2020, <Keith.Miller(at)esa.int (Keith.Miller(at)esa.int)> wrote:
Quote:

Wayne,

for information in case you didnt already  know, this Tr1 Kis started its build  life in Central England  ( midlands) in  1994, with a guy called Simon Barnard who had  a lot of the basic original construction done by the importer at that time Brian Davis. Eventually  Simon sold the Kit  to Steve Moret  in about 2005 . Who then  emigrated to New Zeeland ( Northland ) with the kit  in about 2009. I lost touch with Steve  just after that , so its good to know the KIT is still around and hopefully will be completed one of these days.

Keith

[img]/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=174d760bd28570e6&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=51f0338f4cd32e49_0.1&zw&atsh=1[/img]"Wayne Ryalls" ---26/09/2020 21:13:44---Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and pre

From: "Wayne Ryalls" <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)>
To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)" <kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)>
Sent by: owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com)

Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and prepared for painting yet.I have 0235 lycoming engine for it.
There is one other kr1 in nz,reg is, zk kiss.it has over  one k hours of flying on it now.
Cheers Wayne.

Graham.

Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 6:38 PM
    To: kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com) 
    Subject: Re: kiss TR1

Hi Graham, thank you for your help,i purchased kr1 kiss which was about 80 percent complete from New.It needs front gear leg with spring etc and just a free other bits an pieces.
      Cheers Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
        Cheers
        Graham .. TR1 80

Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:07 AM
        Subject: kiss TR1

Hi, Would any one have a front gear legg with sping, shockstrut  and fittings to firewall for my TR1 kiss. I think same one is used on four seat kiss as well 
        i would be keen on any other TR1 parts.including gullwing doors and plexyglass door windows 
        .cheers wayne.

[url=#m_-8891272405322150251_m_8213985700185518387_m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Quote:
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or
protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo(at)esa.int (dpo(at)esa.int)).

Steve388Z

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Wayne,I brought the two door windows home from my hangar last night. They are still in the original shipping plastic bags. They weight 10 lbs together. I plan to take them to the parcel shipping store this afternoon to get an estimate. Brace yourself! 
On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:08 PM Wayne Ryalls <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Hi Keith, it's good to get more history on my kr1 kiss.Kind regards, Wayne Ryalls.

On Tuesday, 29 September 2020, <Keith.Miller(at)esa.int (Keith.Miller(at)esa.int)> wrote:
Quote:

Wayne,

for information in case you didnt already  know, this Tr1 Kis started its build  life in Central England  ( midlands) in  1994, with a guy called Simon Barnard who had  a lot of the basic original construction done by the importer at that time Brian Davis. Eventually  Simon sold the Kit  to Steve Moret  in about 2005 . Who then  emigrated to New Zeeland ( Northland ) with the kit  in about 2009. I lost touch with Steve  just after that , so its good to know the KIT is still around and hopefully will be completed one of these days.

Keith

"Wayne Ryalls" ---26/09/2020 21:13:44---Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and pre

To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)" <kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)>
Sent by: owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kis-list-server(at)matronics.com)

There is one other kr1 in nz,reg is, zk kiss.it has over  one k hours of flying on it now.
Cheers Wayne.

Graham.

Cheers Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
        Cheers
        Graham .. TR1 80

.cheers wayne.

[url=#m_-6492618071112006706_m_-8891272405322150251_m_8213985700185518387_m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Quote:
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo(at)esa.int (dpo(at)esa.int)).

--
Thanks,

Steve Thornburg

w.ryalls(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Thank you for doing that Steve.Cheers Wayne.

On Wednesday, 30 September 2020, Steve Thornburg <thornburgsd(at)gmail.com (thornburgsd(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Wayne,I brought the two door windows home from my hangar last night. They are still in the original shipping plastic bags. They weight 10 lbs together. I plan to take them to the parcel shipping store this afternoon to get an estimate. Brace yourself! 
On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:08 PM Wayne Ryalls <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wayne,

Keith

"Wayne Ryalls" ---26/09/2020 21:13:44---Hi Graham,yes it's construction is about 3/4 done.wings are constructed to, all needs filled and pre

Cheers Wayne.

Graham.

Cheers Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
        Cheers
        Graham .. TR1 80

.cheers wayne.

[url=#m_46322258395081297_m_-6492618071112006706_m_-8891272405322150251_m_8213985700185518387_m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Quote:

--
Thanks,

Steve Thornburg

Steve388Z

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:02 am    Post subject: kiss TR1 Reply with quote

Wayne,
Here is the best shipping deal I found at the United Parcel Service store: 
Rate to ship two windows to Auckland, NZ 
I would have to require this with your actual postal code. 
USPS priority mail international $180.55. - no tracking for this method. 
Next best rate is USPS Global express $513.89 - no tracking but faster. 
The two windows that I have are in still in the original shipping plastic bags. 
Insurance 1st hundred dollars value - Free. $3 for each additional $100 of insurance. Delivery in 6-10 days estimate only. 
$56.44 for wrapping and packaging in a double corrugated box, bubble wrapped with edge stuffing material. 
Years ago these sold for $265 From the manufacturer each but they are hard to find now. 
I am suggesting $200 each plus shipping, packaging, insurance, $200+$200+$180.55+56.44=$637.00 without the $9 of insurance. 
Let me know how you want to proceed. 
Best regards,
Steve Thornburg

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 2:53 AM Wayne Ryalls <w.ryalls(at)gmail.com (w.ryalls(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for doing that Steve.Cheers Wayne.

On Wednesday, 30 September 2020, Steve Thornburg <thornburgsd(at)gmail.com (thornburgsd(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wayne,

Keith

Cheers Wayne.

Graham.

Cheers Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
        Cheers
        Graham .. TR1 80

.cheers wayne.

[url=#m_-3473629745500803846_m_46322258395081297_m_-6492618071112006706_m_-8891272405322150251_m_8213985700185518387_m_-6832599336062864760_m_-8919343956307204847_m_5045009832245058055_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

Quote:
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/orprotected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have receivedthis e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protectpersonal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo(at)esa.int (dpo(at)esa.int)).

Quote:

--
Thanks,

Steve Thornburg

--
Thanks,

Steve Thornburg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: