Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n7188u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am    Post subject: Airbox Reply with quote

Dear Europa forum members,

My Europa XS kit didn't come with an intake airbox (912ULS) and I am looking out there to see if anyone has one they want to sell even if not in perfect shape (I can always repair).

Right now I am just proceeding with small K&N filters on the carburetors and move forward. In the future, if I cant find a used one, I can always go ahead and consider a new one from Europa. But first let me check if there is an orphan or broken box waiting to be rescued.

Thanks,
Chris

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
n7188u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Airbox Reply with quote

The other thing that would be useful for me is the splash mold for the NACA although I could always make a mold from foam so that's not too critical.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

JonathanMilbank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Airbox Reply with quote

Free to a good home. Would this interest you? If so, please pm me thanks.

Europa plenum airbox.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.37 KB
 Viewed:  3023 Time(s)

Europa plenum airbox.jpg

n7188u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Airbox Reply with quote

Thank you Jonathan for offering the airbox. I sent you a PM.

And thanks Franks for the offer to mold a scoop from your mold.

This has been a nice point of building an Europa, you need help and there is plenty of that to be had out there!

My plane is coming along great. Fuselage is painted and I am in the process of final assembly. I want to start the engine soon so focusing on that first. The rest of the plane (wings and stabilators) are done but need finishing so I will probably be busy for a while getting that done. But it's getting closer!

Chris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: