Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magnum chute on Firestar11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mibear117(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Magnum chute on Firestar11 Reply with quote

First:
Thank you Richard for responding.Dia.of magnum soft pack is 12inx12in.weight is 17lbs.Rocket canister That holds the rocket is 12in.
Rocket length is 14in.weight is approx 2lbs.flat connector strap from chute to airframe is 14ft.
Then there are 2 straps. 16in. One goes around
Top of air frame then the longer one connects to
It by carabiner.length of cables between soft pack
and rocket are approx 2ft.Total weight of everything is 22lbs. I will Try to get pics posted on photo share Within 2 days.
Second:
Thanks Nick for your input about trying to get a magnum chute put on your Kolbra.No one should be treated this way when ordering a safety device
For there aircraft.paying for it ahead of receiving it and waiting and waiting.I received everything with my order except the red remove before flight
Tag/ribbon.I will be making a phone call.

Sent from my iPhone r

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
mibear117(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:48 pm    Post subject: Magnum chute on Firestar11 Reply with quote

I forgot to say the soft pack is not water proof but
It should be somewhat protected by me and partially enclosed cockpit. I do want to mount it behind the seat slightly high so to rocket has a clear path between some fuselage tubing and the wing strut. It will show a mock up of where I am thinking on mounting it In the photos.but any ideas are greatly appreciated.🙂

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On May 16, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Dan Ried <mibear117(at)gmail.com> wrote:

First:
Thank you Richard for responding.Dia.of magnum soft pack is 12inx12in.weight is 17lbs.Rocket canister That holds the rocket is 12in.
Rocket length is 14in.weight is approx 2lbs.flat connector strap from chute to airframe is 14ft.
Then there are 2 straps. 16in. One goes around
Top of air frame then the longer one connects to
It by carabiner.length of cables between soft pack
and rocket are approx 2ft.Total weight of everything is 22lbs. I will Try to get pics posted on photo share Within 2 days.
Second:
Thanks Nick for your input about trying to get a magnum chute put on your Kolbra.No one should be treated this way when ordering a safety device
For there aircraft.paying for it ahead of receiving it and waiting and waiting.I received everything with my order except the red remove before flight
Tag/ribbon.I will be making a phone call.

Sent from my iPhone r

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: