Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico(at)nicsysco.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

That is great news!
Thanks for letting us know.
Nico

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of yourtcfg
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 6:58 AM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: [aol.com]

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Very nice – we very much enjoyed the warm hospitality of Gary and his wife and the city of Chattanooga during the last Fly-In.

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of nico
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:49 PM
Subject: Commander-List: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

That is great news!
Nico

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of yourtcfg

Good evening all.  I have GREAT news!!  Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!!  The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6.  Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!!  Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out.  Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!!  There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rcdettmer(at)charter.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Hello Commander fans..!!
After twenty years of faithful service, my Twin Commander 680F is for sale.  Check out the listing in Trade a Plane.  I hope to pass the airplane along to someone who will appreciate the amazing performance and comfort as much as I have.

[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01D53BD6.43950F20[/img]
Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
805 541 4864 / F 805 541 4865
rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of nico
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:49 AM
Subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

That is great news!
Nico

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

image001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.9 KB
 Viewed:  8847 Time(s)

image001.gif

n55bz(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Randy, I am sorry you are selling that great airplane. I hope all is well with you.

Kindest regards,

Bill
On Jul 16, 2019, at 14:59, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Hello Commander fans..!!
After twenty years of faithful service, my Twin Commander 680F is for sale. Check out the listing in Trade a Plane. I hope to pass the airplane along to someone who will appreciate the amazing performance and comfort as much as I have.

<image001.gif>
rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com (rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com)

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of nico
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

That is great news!
Nico

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of yourtcfg

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!!  Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

n55bz(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Randy, these airplanes are very special. I have to part with two of them. They are very expensive.

Kindest regards,

Bill
On Jul 16, 2019, at 15:47, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Hi Bill,
Heading into retirement. The Commander has been a great business took for the past 20 years, getting me around to projects throughout California and western states. In retirement, I don’t need a 7 place big airplane. Also, won’t be able to pass along the operating costs to projects. So, time to downsize. Thanks for checking in.

<image001.jpg>
t: 805.541.4864
randy(at)dskarch.com (randy(at)dskarch.com)
San Francisco I Los Angeles I San Luis Obispo

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Bill Boelte
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Commander-List: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

Randy, I am sorry you are selling that great airplane. I hope all is well with you.
Kindest regards,

Bill

On Jul 16, 2019, at 14:59, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Hello Commander fans..!!
After twenty years of faithful service, my Twin Commander 680F is for sale. Check out the listing in Trade a Plane. I hope to pass the airplane along to someone who will appreciate the amazing performance and comfort as much as I have.

<image001.gif>

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of nico

That is great news!
Nico

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of yourtcfg

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!!  The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

wingflyer1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

I have a 680 and love flying it but like you I don’t need two airplanes . I also have a C model Aztec that I also love to fly . After I sold my Company I can’t justify two airplanes , just not flying that much anymore . I hope we can both sell our Commanders to someone that will appreciate what a great airplane they are . Gil Walker.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 4:16 PM, William Boelte <n55bz(at)cox.net (n55bz(at)cox.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Randy, these airplanes are very special. I have to part with two of them. They are very expensive.

Kindest regards,

Bill
On Jul 16, 2019, at 15:47, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Bill,
Heading into retirement. The Commander has been a great business took for the past 20 years, getting me around to projects throughout California and western states. In retirement, I don’t need a 7 place big airplane. Also, won’t be able to pass along the operating costs to projects. So, time to downsize. Thanks for checking in.

<image001.jpg>
t: 805.541.4864
randy(at)dskarch.com (randy(at)dskarch.com)
San Francisco I Los Angeles I San Luis Obispo

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Bill Boelte
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Commander-List: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

Kindest regards,

Bill

Quote:

Hello Commander fans..!!

<image001.gif>

That is great news!
Nico

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!!  The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

johGrey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Gary sounds a nice and very generous guy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: