[nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
nico(at)nicsysco.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

That is great news!
Thanks for letting us know.
Nico

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of yourtcfg
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 6:58 AM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: [aol.com]

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com
Guest

Very nice – we very much enjoyed the warm hospitality of Gary and his wife and the city of Chattanooga during the last Fly-In.

Good evening all.  I have GREAT news!!  Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!!  The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6.  Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!!  Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out.  Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!!  There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
rcdettmer(at)charter.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Hello Commander fans..!!
After twenty years of faithful service, my Twin Commander 680F is for sale.  Check out the listing in Trade a Plane.  I hope to pass the airplane along to someone who will appreciate the amazing performance and comfort as much as I have.

[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01D53BD6.43950F20[/img]
Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
805 541 4864 / F 805 541 4865
rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List

image001.gif
 Filesize:  2.9 KB
 Viewed:  8847 Time(s)

image001.gif

Back to top
n55bz(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Randy, I am sorry you are selling that great airplane. I hope all is well with you.

Kindest regards,

Bill
On Jul 16, 2019, at 14:59, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Hello Commander fans..!!
After twenty years of faithful service, my Twin Commander 680F is for sale. Check out the listing in Trade a Plane. I hope to pass the airplane along to someone who will appreciate the amazing performance and comfort as much as I have.

<image001.gif>
Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
805 541 4864 / F 805 541 4865
rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com (rcdettmer(at)dettmerarchitecture.com)

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!! The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!!  Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
n55bz(at)cox.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Randy, these airplanes are very special. I have to part with two of them. They are very expensive.

Kindest regards,

Bill
On Jul 16, 2019, at 15:47, Randy Dettmer, AIA <rcdettmer(at)charter.net (rcdettmer(at)charter.net)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Hi Bill,
Heading into retirement. The Commander has been a great business took for the past 20 years, getting me around to projects throughout California and western states. In retirement, I don’t need a 7 place big airplane. Also, won’t be able to pass along the operating costs to projects. So, time to downsize. Thanks for checking in.

<image001.jpg>
Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
t: 805.541.4864
randy(at)dskarch.com (randy(at)dskarch.com)
San Francisco I Los Angeles I San Luis Obispo

Good evening all. I have GREAT news!! Gary Gadberry, The Air Center, has offered to sponsor our flyin once again!!  The flyin will be held in Chattanooga TN on October 3-6. Gary has some amazing, once in a lifetime speakers for us including two pilots from the Blue Angles, one flew the C130 "Fat Albert" he also has an Aviation attorney, from the oldest aviation law firm in existence!! Others as well, you'll just need to show up to find out. Gary really knows how to do this right, so DON'T MISS OUT!!! There will be posts on lodging etc to follow in the next few day, stay tuned!!!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Back to top
wingflyer1(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

I have a 680 and love flying it but like you I don’t need two airplanes . I also have a C model Aztec that I also love to fly . After I sold my Company I can’t justify two airplanes , just not flying that much anymore . I hope we can both sell our Commanders to someone that will appreciate what a great airplane they are . Gil Walker.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 4:16 PM, William Boelte <n55bz(at)cox.net (n55bz(at)cox.net)> wrote:
[...]

johGrey

Joined: 20 Oct 2019

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [nicsysco.com] RE: [aol.com] Reply with quote

Gary sounds a nice and very generous guy!

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours